Home

Updated Coach Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Updated Coach Mode Sliders within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2004, 01:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Updated Coach Mode Sliders

For anyone that cares.....

Human Off
QB Acc +4
PBL +2
WR Catching +4
RBL Default
RBA +4

CPU Off
QB Acc +5
PBL +2
WR Catching +8
RBL +8
RBA +8

HUM DEF
AWR -8
KND -9
INT +6
BB -8
TACK -8

CPU DEF
AWR -8
KND -8
INT +6
BB -5
TACK -5

Special Teams

HUM
FGL +2
FGA Default
PL +5
PA +5
KL Default

CPU
FGL Default
FGA Default
PL +5
PA +5
KL Default

Penalty Settings

FS +5
Hold +1
FACE +3
OPI Default
DPI +2
CLP +2
INTG +1
RGP +2
RGK +2
UNC Default

Played some good games with these sliders. Sacks by DL needed to increase both ways, so I dropped pass blocking from +8 to +2. Worked out pretty well. I simmed ahead one season as USC in a test dynasty, and in my first game against Texas A&M I whipped them 35-7 at home. Not as bad as it sounds, considering the fact USC is LOADED and TAMU probvably couldn't keep up very long in real life either....lol. JD Booty threw 3 TD's, 2 INT'S, and Reggie McNeal threw for 191 yards, 1 TD and 1 INT. I had 7 sacks, with 2 coming from DE Lawrence Jackson, 2 more from LaJuan Ramsey, and one for Manny Wright.

Completion percentage is generally in the 40%-50% range. But you know what? I can live with that in exchange for lower scoring games and a legit chance to play defense. Anybody got some feedback?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2004, 03:53 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Updated Coach Mode Sliders

thanks for additional "coach only" sliders....have you decided that these work best....have you updated even more or are these still working fine?
Old 07-26-2004, 09:43 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Updated Coach Mode Sliders

Hey what's up man.

I pretty much have a final set of coach mode sliders on all-american level. I'm at work right now and I'll post them when I get home. The game is a challenge using these sliders and I think they work very well also. But get this...

I am also working on a set of Heisman coach mode sliders. I know what you're saying, it can't be done. But dude, I've played some coach mode games on Heisman with these new sliders man and I gotta say that I LOVE IT. It is hard. I have to use strategy. I have to move my O-Linemen around to get the best matchup against their D-Line. Composure MATTERS. I played a game UGA vs. Tenn. (Me as UGA) and David Greene went 12-19 for 234 yards and a TD. On Heisman. It was cool. Young QB's throw picks against good teams. A lot of picks...and that may be the problem. Hopefully I can get around this with some more testing. The HUM and CPU running game is perfect. Penalties are perfect. Right now I'm just trying to get the passing game down. Hopefully I'll have them soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »