Home

Carolina Fans

This is a discussion on Carolina Fans within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2004, 07:10 AM   #9
MVP

unc12003's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Carolina Fans

Heels fans unite to keep this thread at the top
Old 07-22-2004, 09:00 AM   #10
MVP

unc12003's Arena

Quote:

Jyers82 said:
Hey Bills fan. Hows Sam Aiken doin for ya? You better treat him good, because if you don't!

i would love to know how Ronald Curry is doing in Oakland
Old 07-22-2004, 09:11 AM   #11
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Go Heels.....On the flip side it looks like Terry Hunter won't be making a whole lot of contribution to the team this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2004, 01:01 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:

Jyers82 said:
Hey Bills fan. Hows Sam Aiken doin for ya? You better treat him good, because if you don't!

Sammy didn't get much PT last season. He'll likely be the 5th receiver this season, with Eric Moulds, Lee Evans, Josh Reed, and Bobby Shaw in front of him. I love Sam Aiken and hope he does well in Buffalo. I still haven't forgiven the team for releasing Brandon Spoon before last season began.
Old 07-22-2004, 01:43 PM   #13
MVP

unc12003's Arena

Does anyone know if Ronald Curry is going to get some actual playing time next year with the Raiders?

GO HEELS
Old 07-22-2004, 01:47 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:

unc12003 said:
Does anyone know if Ronald Curry is going to get some actual playing time next year with the Raiders?

GO HEELS

If he is still on the team, I think his playing time will mostly be at special teams again. I dont really see him playing cornerback, and Oakland has too many runningbacks. Maybe the 4th or 5th receiver, I feel bad for him, he was such a highly touted recruit for football and basketball but never really panned out like they thought he would. He was a better football player and he had some good years, but I think his shot at making the NFL as a QB was really hurt by the emergence of Darian Durant during Curry's senior season.
Old 07-22-2004, 02:17 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 4

I don't think Durant's emergence hurt Curry. Curry wasn't an NFL QB before Durant got there either. His injuries and bad turns (Davenport going down) put him in terrible spots. I was very happy to see him finish off his career with a bowl win and MVP performance in the Peach.

If he wants to be a NFL QB he should go to the Arena league and speed up his release and decision making.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2004, 04:28 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:

Montezuma said:

If he wants to be a NFL QB he should go to the Arena league and speed up his release and decision making.

BINGO!! Couldn't have said it better myself. If a former Tar Heel QB like Mike Thomas can make a decent living in the Arena League, I see no reason why Curry couldn't.

Remember the name D. Bryant? Duke QB who was booted out of school for too low of a GPA? He's playing Arena League ball right now and even recieved a tryout with the Buffalo Bills just a few weeks ago. He may actually have a shot at making that team as their 3rd QB, or at the very least, on the taxi squad.

Curry should consider Arena Football if he wants to be a Pro-Football QB.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »