Home

Most Dominant Presence In All-American and All-Conference Teams

This is a discussion on Most Dominant Presence In All-American and All-Conference Teams within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2004, 12:38 AM   #1
dsmith0722

OVR:
Most Dominant Presence In All-American and All-Conference Teams

In the 2008 Season, I took Texas A&M to a 13-0 regular season record and the Big 12 Title. When the All-American Teams were released I had 5 1st teamers and 6 2nd teamers. Not Bad.

When the All- Big 12 Teams were released I had 17 1st teamers and 3 2nd teamers. Has anyone else seen this domination in the All-__ Voting?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2004, 12:59 AM   #2
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Most Dominant Presence In All-American and All-Conference Teams

Gig em !

In 2008 I just went 13-1 with the Ags !

I only had 2-3 1st/2nd team AA.

About 5-6 1st/2nd team Big 12.

I lost to Oklahoma 33-30. Beat KSU twice, UT (can't spell sl-- without UT), and then Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl and finished ranked #4. Now I'm recruiting with most of my offense returning but am in the trouble on the other side of the ball b/c my DB's either graduated or went pro.

My up and coming TE also transfered to Utah State (Utah State are you kidding me). Gee...starting TE on a Top 10 ranked team with thousands of beautiful girls on campus...or Utah. Hum...
Old 07-23-2004, 03:10 AM   #3
dsmith0722

OVR:
Re: Most Dominant Presence In All-American and All-Conference Teams

I still have to play the BCS Championship Game v. Michigan. It sounds like I'm in better shape than your are on my roster heading into 2009 though.

I lose my Sr. RB (replaced by a 92 rated (RS) Fr), a couple starters on my O-Line and D-Line and my starting MLB, but I have decent replacements for them.

My team breakdown for the 2008 season is 25 Fr, 12 So, 13 Jr, 13 Sr. Some of the seniors were way down the depth chart and most of my junior skill position players (except for QB) were second string -- hope I don't lose them to USU.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »