Home

Back to NCAA

This is a discussion on Back to NCAA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2016, 04:12 AM   #1
Rookie

5280Italian's Arena

OVR: 2
Back to NCAA

Hi guys. I have been away from this game mourning the loss of this series. I keep peaking on the forum to see if there is any talk of this game coming back. I have started to look at some of the pics in here of the uniform pack and omg it looks good.

In am going to start playing this game again and would like to know what I need to do to get the best experience possible other than just turning on the game.

Since I have not played this game in years what can I do to make the most out of NCAA 14? Is there anything that can be done to update the roster and/or uniforms to as close to today as possible?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2016, 04:24 AM   #2
Rookie

5280Italian's Arena

Re: Back to NCAA

To add-
I also see talk about people finding bliss with the perfect difficulty level and set of sliders. I would love some opinions on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-01-2016, 10:14 AM   #3
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9

For me, the best experience was loading up Cajuns rosters. (See roster thread) Edited Marshalls because we had late players dismissed so had to get that right. Then starting dynasty. I don't think jerseys can be editors, but that's ok. Don't get disappointed in graphics and feel if you play Madden next gen. Your eyes train back and it feels good enough.

If you want the most fun, take a dynasty 5 years or so, don't edit players and enjoy. Certainly some editing may be needed.. but let the game create the experience. Should see ratings gaps and such
Old 10-01-2016, 12:36 PM   #4
Rookie

YEARofTHEcardinal's Arena

OVR: 0

Or if you have a PS3, download vikesfan059's rosters. Also, search for teambuilder teams like Appalachian State and Georgia Southern and replace them with team like Idaho and New Mexico State (both turning FCS in the next few years). Set realistic house rules for recruiting and gameplay so your team won't turn turn into a national powerhouse in 2 or 3 years. Find a playbook you like (I prefer the spread option for offense) and recruit accordingly for it; you don't want a pocket passing QB for an option offense. Challenge yourself by working with a struggling program and help them up; once you've done so, then it's time to look for a big time job.

Currently, I'm in my 3rd year for my dynasty playing heisman difficulty with OS sliders (it's not as difficult as you think it is as you get used to the gameplay). I've been OC for UCF for 2 years and then moved to be a OC for Ohio State. Currently 8-0 with one of the most explosive offenses in the nation. Looking to be at my dream job at Louisville now that Bobby Petrino is not doing a good job.

This is just the way I play my dynasty, you may want to do things different. Hope this helped

Last edited by YEARofTHEcardinal; 10-01-2016 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Needed to add something
Old 10-01-2016, 12:42 PM   #5
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm enjoying the OS community Heisman sliders. They have presented a good challenge with some close games

Major Boise State fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2016, 03:15 PM   #6
Rookie

5280Italian's Arena

Interesting and thanks for the replies. I am on 360 btw.
So how does the uniform pack work from this post?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...available.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »