Home

NCAA 14 Questions

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Questions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2016, 08:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
NCAA 14 Questions

Two questions... a) what is the best offense and defense playbooks in ncaa 14 to use for a dynasty... also b) when it comes to recruiting a ATH player how do u know what position they will be?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2016, 12:17 PM   #2
Pro

TreJayMMA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCAAFBall00
Two questions... a) what is the best offense and defense playbooks in ncaa 14 to use for a dynasty... also b) when it comes to recruiting a ATH player how do u know what position they will be?
Don't know about ur first question. But you just look at the ATH stats and if he has good throwing power/accuracy then hes a qb, good speed and carrying he's a rb, etc

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

PSN: TreJay2000
Old 10-28-2016, 12:38 PM   #3
Pro

Dj2360's Arena

OVR: 0

Your best playbook is the playbook you personally succeed while using, it's different for everyone. Just try different playbooks, and find one you feel comfortable with... Personally I use Ohio State's (Spread) on offense, and 3-3-5 on defense. When it comes to ATH's... A lot of time they have the skill-set to play multiple positions, it's ultimately up to where you need them to fit in your roster.
Old 10-29-2016, 08:15 AM   #4
Rookie

I have noticed this with my dynasty but how come the CPU is always doing hurry up offense on every single play? ive had that like 3 weeks straight now?
Old 10-30-2016, 01:15 AM   #5
Rookie

Being from Canada if I add a team like a university from up here into the game will it produce Canadian prospects too or just American players?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2016, 01:24 AM   #6
Rookie

I downloaded 16-17 rosters and jw how come each game between the two rams they have over 1000 total yards is it just because of the rosters or would it be sliders?
Old 10-30-2016, 07:47 PM   #7
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
I have noticed this with my dynasty but how come the CPU is always doing hurry up offense on every single play? ive had that like 3 weeks straight now?

Could be the roster file you have has every coach you have played against set to play tempo.

Quote:
I downloaded 16-17 rosters and jw how come each game between the two rams they have over 1000 total yards is it just because of the rosters or would it be sliders?
Could be the roster but more likely it is sliders or your skill.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:48 PM   #8
Rookie

Looking at a player and beside his profile picture it has a blue player with * around him between his position and # on the left and his player picture on the right? what does that mean?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »