Home

Question about Players leaving college

This is a discussion on Question about Players leaving college within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2004, 09:20 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question about Players leaving college

I had NCAA 2004 & Madden 2004 for XBOX. And I could never get my guys into the Madden draft it would always say ??? when I tried to import them. And I wanna know was my game defect or a problem with the xbox version. I gave my dad the mooney to buy NCAA 2005 & a Action Replay today.

Some things I wanna know

_Will it not work if you increase some of the players stats
_Will it not work if you dont have every players name
_Will it not work if you create players? (Because I'm not sure Mike Williams is in the game and I wanted to make him.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2004, 10:59 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Question about Players leaving college

Mike Williams is in the game and last year's madden had a defect that wouldn't let you draft your players. They came out with a replacement disk when people complained about this feature. Hopefully this year there won't be any problems.
Old 07-25-2004, 12:42 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. I see you live in Maryland, do you know of a good place to buy a Action Replay. I could get one off ebay, but dont wanna wait for it to come.
Old 07-25-2004, 01:04 PM   #4
* d*n't b*l**v* *n g*ns.

snivlem's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

timtom said:
I had NCAA 2004 & Madden 2004 for XBOX. And I could never get my guys into the Madden draft it would always say ??? when I tried to import them. And I wanna know was my game defect or a problem with the xbox version. I gave my dad the mooney to buy NCAA 2005 & a Action Replay today.

Some things I wanna know

_Will it not work if you increase some of the players stats
_Will it not work if you dont have every players name
_Will it not work if you create players? (Because I'm not sure Mike Williams is in the game and I wanted to make him.)

the draft import will work in this years madden under all those circumstances.

Last years madden was defective, for everyone.

Ea sent out new working copies of madden after a few months. If you had sent your proof of purchase and a couple pages of the madden manual (I think) then you could have gotten the new *fixed* madden in the mail.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »