Home

Getting Fired?

This is a discussion on Getting Fired? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2016, 04:37 PM   #1
MVP

Son of Sam99's Arena

OVR: 14
Getting Fired?

I'm asking with the intention of using this as a mechanism to make my offline dynasty more challenging...

My idea is to get hired as a HC then impose "sanctions" on that team in which several players leave the program. My question is, if I under perform (as sort of intended) is it possible to get fired before the end of the coaching contract?

My concern is that I'll impose these "sanctions" so to speak and then won't be able to meet the expectations that were outlined in the contract.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2016, 08:42 PM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Getting Fired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Sam99
I'm asking with the intention of using this as a mechanism to make my offline dynasty more challenging...

My idea is to get hired as a HC then impose "sanctions" on that team in which several players leave the program. My question is, if I under perform (as sort of intended) is it possible to get fired before the end of the coaching contract?

My concern is that I'll impose these "sanctions" so to speak and then won't be able to meet the expectations that were outlined in the contract.
Don't know if this helps but did a UAB rebuild where I started year 2 with no players on the roster. I wanted to stay there to see it through but my first 2HC's got fired slowing down progress. It was my third coach that got to hang around.
Old 12-15-2016, 08:55 PM   #3
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7

You can definitely be fired. However, if you use the editor, you can raise your job security so that you don't get fired.
Old 12-16-2016, 09:07 AM   #4
MVP

Son of Sam99's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
Don't know if this helps but did a UAB rebuild where I started year 2 with no players on the roster. I wanted to stay there to see it through but my first 2HC's got fired slowing down progress. It was my third coach that got to hang around.
That's exactly what I intend to do although not to that extreme. Obviously if I do this with a more premier program the expectations will be greater.

When you say your first 2 HC's got fired you mean the first two years of the rebuild you were fired and had to create a new coach & "Manually" put him back in as UAB's HC?

Also... Damn zero players on the roster! You played an entire season with only walkons?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »