Home

What was the last game that had FCS schools?

This is a discussion on What was the last game that had FCS schools? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2016, 01:36 PM   #9
Rookie

kc_brigade88's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What was the last game that had FCS schools?

Last I remember was NCAA 11 on PS2 was the last time FCS was in the game. NCAA 11 is the last NCAA for PS2.
Old 12-18-2016, 08:53 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc_brigade88
Last I remember was NCAA 11 on PS2 was the last time FCS was in the game. NCAA 11 is the last NCAA for PS2.

Yes this is correct.
Old 12-18-2016, 11:13 PM   #11
Just started!

TripleOFootball's Arena

I am pretty sure that NCAA Football 08 for PS2 was the last time I saw specific FCS teams (and not FCS South or something like that). I owned all XBOX360 ones and don't remember specific FCS teams being an option. I was disappointed when I made the switch to XBOX360 because I used to like moving a team like South Carolina State or William & Mary to FBS and competing with them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2016, 07:42 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleOFootball
I am pretty sure that NCAA Football 08 for PS2 was the last time I saw specific FCS teams (and not FCS South or something like that). I owned all XBOX360 ones and don't remember specific FCS teams being an option. I was disappointed when I made the switch to XBOX360 because I used to like moving a team like South Carolina State or William & Mary to FBS and competing with them.

Haha I feel ya. I used W&M for several seasons because I liked the Green Jersey's.

Florida A&M had awesome Jersey's & helmet stickers.

I found my PS2 in the attic last night & I still have NCAA 10 for it. I might fire it up today.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:22 AM   #13
Rookie

Toastandtoaster's Arena

I have always had a soft spot in my heart for App. State. Something about being the one school that would seemingly play every school from Div I every year. If there was a list of ten sports moments where the world stopped, App. State beating Mich would be high up there on my list.
Old 12-19-2016, 11:35 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toastandtoaster
I have always had a soft spot in my heart for App. State. Something about being the one school that would seemingly play every school from Div I every year. If there was a list of ten sports moments where the world stopped, App. State beating Mich would be high up there on my list.

I was at that game. My best friend & I were arguing about Lloyd Carr for the previous 2 seasons, that game was the breaking point for him where he finally saw the light.

Can someone explain how "teambuilder" works? Can you download teams that other people have created and put them into a dynasty on NCAA 14?

If so, has anyone checked out any of the created FCS schools? Are the logos & rosters accurate?
Old 12-19-2016, 01:20 PM   #15
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dthomas125
Can someone explain how "teambuilder" works? Can you download teams that other people have created and put them into a dynasty on NCAA 14?

If so, has anyone checked out any of the created FCS schools? Are the logos & rosters accurate?
Yes, you can download FCS teams that others have uploaded. Definitely some good stuff from back in 2013 when the game came out. I am not sure how may solid 2016 teams are out there?

The site is here:
http://www.easports.com/teambuilder

Also worth checking out this thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...y-project.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2016, 03:20 PM   #16
Rookie

I just checked out the Teambuilder. A lot of updated FCS teams on there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »