Home

Reality of EA and NCAA Football 2005<<<<<<MUST READ!!!!!

This is a discussion on Reality of EA and NCAA Football 2005<<<<<<MUST READ!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2004, 11:34 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Reality of EA and NCAA Football 2005<<<<<<MUST READ!!!!!

Quote:

fishepa said:
Quote:

stabmasterb said:
Quote:

lilgreg said:
Quote:

zephyr13 said:
Must read my a$$. I can't believe I wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this crap.

No matter where you go or who you talk to you will always run into an immature A$$ Hole like this guy. I guess it was to much to realize that at the start and finish of what i wrote it clearly stated OPINION

yeah, but you said it was a must read. and it turned out to be a life wasting piece of crap. i mean really, your opinion sucks. by fishing for eyeballs with the must read coment, you deserve all the mocking you get. its kind of our job. am i wrong here? learn how to run an offense, or be forced to make excuses.

You don't have to tell the man his opinion sucks. If I disagree with someone's opinion, I usually just don't say anything at all.

and the sky is blue and water is wet. earth to traffic cop, we miss you.

read it again dip****, he's the one that started calling people a**hole. so you're wrong, apparently someone does need to tell him his opinion sucks. you're not doing him any favors...
Old 08-03-2004, 11:41 AM   #34
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

stabmasterb said:
Quote:

fishepa said:
Quote:

stabmasterb said:
Quote:

lilgreg said:
Quote:

zephyr13 said:
Must read my a$$. I can't believe I wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this crap.

No matter where you go or who you talk to you will always run into an immature A$$ Hole like this guy. I guess it was to much to realize that at the start and finish of what i wrote it clearly stated OPINION

yeah, but you said it was a must read. and it turned out to be a life wasting piece of crap. i mean really, your opinion sucks. by fishing for eyeballs with the must read coment, you deserve all the mocking you get. its kind of our job. am i wrong here? learn how to run an offense, or be forced to make excuses.

You don't have to tell the man his opinion sucks. If I disagree with someone's opinion, I usually just don't say anything at all.

read it again dip****, he's the one that started calling people a**hole. so you're wrong, apparently someone does need to tell him his opinion sucks. you're not doing him any favors...

No need to resort to namecalling, only ignorant people do that.
Old 08-03-2004, 11:59 AM   #35
MVP

wildcatchild's Arena

OVR: 13

I agree with a lot of what the original guy said, but the fun factor is still there. Above all else, the receiver drops are the most glaring of the nuances, but it's better than having no game at all to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2004, 12:04 PM   #36
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me

elicoleman's Arena

OVR: 31

Yeah Stab, you might wanna watch it before you get a timeout. I don't agree with him but thats his opinion.

By the way, just because it says must read, doesn't mean you're forced to read it!
Old 08-03-2004, 01:25 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

fishepa said:
Quote:

stabmasterb said:
Quote:

fishepa said:
Quote:

stabmasterb said:
Quote:

lilgreg said:
Quote:

zephyr13 said:

i move we initiate an "i.q. 80 test" for anybody wishing to post on o.s. forums from here on out. check this guy for a pulse...
p.s. i'm done moderators don't spank me.
Old 08-03-2004, 01:36 PM   #38
Swiper

hdaniel1's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:

stabmasterb said:
Quote:

fishepa said:
Quote:

stabmasterb said:
Quote:

fishepa said:
Quote:

stabmasterb said:
Quote:

lilgreg said:
Quote:

zephyr13 said:

i move we initiate an "i.q. 80 test" for anybody wishing to post on o.s. forums from here on out. check this guy for a pulse...
p.s. i'm done moderators don't spank me.

Wow, someone tells you nicely what he would do if he disagrees with someone elses opinion and you got totally offended by it, you have to resort to namecalling.

Going to lock this now, since it is probably going to get ugly if I leave it open.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »