Home

For Those Playing All Their Games...

This is a discussion on For Those Playing All Their Games... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2004, 08:17 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: For Those Playing All Their Games...

I'm on year 2 of my Miss St dynasty. I've only played the first game of the season so far...and I lost.
Old 08-17-2004, 08:37 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

I'm in the offseason of year two going into year three. But I also have Madden and am trying to 'catch' up to make both seasons the same. I'm at week 11 in Madden....and I NEVER sim, as that would be sacriligious.

Old 08-17-2004, 03:37 PM   #11
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me

elicoleman's Arena

OVR: 31

I was through 2 1/2 years of my Indiana dynasty and decided to restart with a new team. I am half way through my Ball State season, switching back and forth with my Arizona Cardinals season (2-2) in Madden. Problem is, I'm only doing 5 minute quaters, All American with default sliders, and I just wish I could have good sliders for both. I just don't feel like searching through all the threads for the best ones. If anyone has good ideas(accelerated clock, number of minutes, etc), please let me know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2004, 08:05 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

I haven't been playing this as much, but I'm one game into my second year. I took Michigan to the NC game and won, then transferred to OU. First game of my second season I played Army and they aired it out against me, I was really surprised when they took the first play 80 yards through the air to the house on me. I expected options all game.
Old 08-21-2004, 11:12 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 11

I played a Rutgers dynasty before on Heisman, but was unhappy with my sliders. Now with the 5-15 sliders, 6 minutes a quarter, adjusted schedule, and max penalties, i'm having a blast till NCAA 2006. The Rutgers dynasty lifer

Year 1
9-3 (4-2 Big East) 3rd place
Insight Bowl W 41-38 in 3 OT vs. Stanford (greatness 1301)
4-1 home, only loss to WVU in OT 20-17 (greatness 789), 2 shutouts vs. Navy and Temple

4-2 road, all wins were by 3 points each and 2 losses, 1 to eventual Big East champ Syracuse

My 4 wins by 3 points
10-7 @ Army (GW FG, but no greatness)
13-10 OT @ Maryland (GW TD after Maryland took 13-10 lead in OT, 1338 greatness)
10-7 W (GW FG by Cortese again Sealed win by going for fourth and inches with the QB sneak even though i was in range, got the 1st, then he kicked greatness 281)
17-14 W (game sealed on a QB sneak on 3rd and 1 with less than 1 to go in the game)

Year 2
20-7 W vs. Buffalo
21-7 W vs. Penn State (revenge game 1. Hariston led the attack with 135 yds and a TD)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »