Home

Smaller Player Experiment

This is a discussion on Smaller Player Experiment within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2018, 01:35 AM   #33
Rookie

illini4life's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Smaller Player Experiment

Where do you go to download the editor onto your computer?

COLLEGE
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE UofI
Fighting Illini!

MLB
Dodgers!

PSN: coocath110

OSCFL- Purdue Boilermakers
Three yards and a cloud of dust- Kansas St. Wildcats
Old 08-05-2018, 09:21 PM   #34
Rookie

TexasBallCoach's Arena

OVR: 0

This is a really interesting thread. I'll be checking in
Old 10-06-2018, 08:35 PM   #35
Pro

Dude.. this may be the literal best gem of NCAA 14 !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2018, 09:39 PM   #36
Pro

One thing I noticed is QB sim stats are bad % wise. We need to implement high AWR+ THA rating to scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-06-2018, 09:45 PM   #37
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASKA15
One thing I noticed is QB sim stats are bad % wise. We need to implement high AWR+ THA rating to scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

That would be great man. But yeah, i can't go back to playing with normal player models anymore lol!
Old 10-06-2018, 10:05 PM   #38
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
That would be great man. But yeah, i can't go back to playing with normal player models anymore lol!
No sir me either.. i just saw Tua throw a 40 yard Jump ball from the opposite hash and the WR went up and MOSS'd the DB !!! This is absolutely insane.. Man this may help out with a lot of stuff.. I am watching a CPU v CPU game with 15min quarters (Conservative no huddle style only) of Bama vs. Miss ST. and it looks like real football !! Bama is rollin 29-0 with 4:11 in the 1st half. Bama has 55 plays and 280 total yards & Miss ST. is struggling with 29 plays for only 52 total yard.

Ratings matter unlike anything before and I am playing with a brand new profile with no edits from the editor or in game !! Like man its crazy this is a real gem.. I am going to work on the QB edits and see if I can't find a threshold. Appreciate your work man ! Gonna try to post this throw.

Last edited by BRASKA15; 10-06-2018 at 10:08 PM.
Old 10-06-2018, 10:16 PM   #39
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASKA15
No sir me either.. i just saw Tua throw a 40 yard Jump ball from the opposite hash and the WR went up and MOSS'd the DB !!! This is absolutely insane.. Man this may help out with a lot of stuff.. I am watching a CPU v CPU game with 15min quarters (Conservative no huddle style only) of Bama vs. Miss ST. and it looks like real football !! Bama is rollin 29-0 with 4:11 in the 1st half. Bama has 55 plays and 280 total yards & Miss ST. is struggling with 29 plays for only 52 total yard.

Ratings matter unlike anything before and I am playing with a brand new profile with no edits from the editor or in game !! Like man its crazy this is a real gem.. I am going to work on the QB edits and see if I can't find a threshold. Appreciate your work man ! Gonna try to post this throw.
This is a pick of the team stats from a cpu vs cpu game i just watched between Syracuse vs. Cal. 10 min qtrs on All-American level using my fictional roster. The thing i love the most about this adjustment is the open field space and the fact that it causes the cpu to have drawn out drives. Ive seen the cpu have 14, 15 and 16 play drives that end in 3 points. The scores arent outrageous. Man if you can find a good QB scale that would take it over the top.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-06-2018, 10:25 PM   #40
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
This is a pick of the team stats from a cpu vs cpu game i just watched between Syracuse vs. Cal. 10 min qtrs on All-American level using my fictional roster. The thing i love the most about this adjustment is the open field space and the fact that it causes the cpu to have drawn out drives. Ive seen the cpu have 14, 15 and 16 play drives that end in 3 points. The scores arent outrageous. Man if you can find a good QB scale that would take it over the top.

Forgot to add lol

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20181006_221154_HDR.jpg (91.6 KB, 53 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »