Home

Ranking System

This is a discussion on Ranking System within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2018, 02:03 PM   #9
Rookie

Big ND 03's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ranking System

I’m playing as Nebraska and most of the teams I’ve beaten are still in the top 25... I have noticed that my conference prestige is lower than the two schools ahead of me so that might be a big reason
Old 10-04-2018, 02:09 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big ND 03
I’m playing as Nebraska and most of the teams I’ve beaten are still in the top 25... I have noticed that my conference prestige is lower than the two schools ahead of me so that might be a big reason
Yeah I think in your case conference prestige is the issue. Not saying it's realistic, just that it's likely how the game operates.
Old 10-04-2018, 07:29 PM   #11
Pro

osubucki6's Arena

OVR: 0

Rankings are definitely just broken. 5-0 Oklahoma, who hold wins over #13 Penn State on the road and just beat #14 TCU 56-7 (those are their current rankings, they were higher), dropped a spot in the rankings and were jumped by Auburn. On the other hand, Auburn has beaten one ranked team and has not looked nearly as impressive as OU to start the year. Auburn was coming off a 31-10 win over 1-5 Ole Miss. Probably the second most peculiar thing I've ever seen with the number one being in the same dynasty as 2017 Northern Illinois beat Alabama on the road week one and has yet to win another game this season. Bama has also got blown out by Memphis and is sitting at 3-2 with their opponent's record being 7-17.
NBA-Sonics :'(
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »