Home

Possible draft class import to madden issue

This is a discussion on Possible draft class import to madden issue within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2020, 11:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Possible draft class import to madden issue

I usually play online dynasty but since I can only do the playoffs with offline, I am now playing offline dynasty. In online dynasty, you can download the draft class all through the off season. In offline dynasty, you can only download the draft class right BEFORE the players leaving/transferring part of the off season.

Is it possible the draft class would be incorrect. Some players going pro could get talked into coming back for another season and then they would be in draft class and still in college for another year.

Anybody ever run into this issue? Have a player in Madden and NCAA at the same time? Is it possible, in the EA DB Editor, to edit the saved draft class and delete a player who decided to stay?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2020, 10:06 PM   #2
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

Re: Possible draft class import to madden issue

Unfortunately, there is a problem with draft classes when you save the file after the season and before the "Players Leaving" stage. In my experience, the file has been unreadable.

If you are given the option of saving the draft class after the season, select "No." Once you have completed the "Players Leaving" stage, you will be prompted again if you want to export your Draft Class. At this point, you can select "Yes," and create your readable Draft Class file.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:22 PM   #3
Rookie

Ok thanks. I only was prompted once to save and that was before players leaving stage. Are you saying if I select no, then it should prompt me after players leaving?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-06-2020, 09:43 PM   #4
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

Yes, it should ask you again after the players have left. Oh, and don't sim through the week either.
Old 04-15-2020, 08:00 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton9
Yes, it should ask you again after the players have left. Oh, and don't sim through the week either.

So when I am in the players leaving phase, I hit advance. That is when the option to save draft class pops up and says “Export draft class to Madden 25 before advancing”. If I don’t save then, I dont get prompted again to save. Is this where you are talking about?

I just hope the draft class is saved prior to players coming back during the advance.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2020, 11:25 AM   #6
Rookie

Ok....think I see what happens. You do have to save the draft class when you are on the “players leaving” part and hit advance. You then save the draft class before the advance.

The players, at that point, have already decided if they will enter the draft. So it should be all be good.

Old 08-19-2022, 01:59 AM   #7
Just started!

[quote=Geaux Tigahs;2050081521]Ok....think I see what happens. You do have to save the draft class when you are on the “players leaving” part and hit advance. You then save the draft class before the advance.

The players, at that point, have already decided if they will enter the draft. So it should be all be good.

Yo were you able to edit your draft class in the db editor at all?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »