Home

How popular has CFB Revamped been?

This is a discussion on How popular has CFB Revamped been? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2021, 02:03 PM   #1
Pro

volwalker's Arena

OVR: 3
How popular has CFB Revamped been?

I would like to add NCAA Football 14 playbooks to my site, but I'm not sure if I should do this for the original game or for CFB Revamped. I assume the majority of gamers are playing the original. The Revamped guys added over 1,000 plays in February.

Any thoughts on this would be great. Thanks!

Last edited by volwalker; 09-24-2021 at 02:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2021, 08:47 PM   #2
Pro

parent22's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How popular has CFB Revamped been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by volwalker
I would like to add NCAA Football 14 playbooks to my site, but I'm not sure if I should do this for the original game or for CFB Revamped. I assume the majority of gamers are playing the original. The Revamped guys added over 1,000 plays in February.

Any thoughts on this would be great. Thanks!
Based on a Reddit poll, the majority of people are still playing vanilla. What the revamped team has done is put an asterisk in front of new plays, so you could use the non-revamped plays. Personally, I play revamped and I LOVE the revamped playbooks. Heck, I’ve even made my own plays.
Old 09-24-2021, 09:00 PM   #3
Pro

volwalker's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by parent22
Based on a Reddit poll, the majority of people are still playing vanilla. What the revamped team has done is put an asterisk in front of new plays, so you could use the non-revamped plays. Personally, I play revamped and I LOVE the revamped playbooks. Heck, I’ve even made my own plays.
Ok. It sounds like I can just capture what is on Revamped which technically captures both it and vanilla, correct? I can basically hit two birds with one stone.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2021, 11:50 PM   #4
Pro

volwalker's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by parent22
When I go to custom playbooks I see all of the new CFBR plays. However, when I use the same playbook in practice mode, those new plays aren't in there. Where did they go?
Old 09-25-2021, 11:12 PM   #5
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by volwalker
When I go to custom playbooks I see all of the new CFBR plays. However, when I use the same playbook in practice mode, those new plays aren't in there. Where did they go?
None of the new Revamped plays are in a vanilla team playbook. To use them, you'll have to make a custom playbook and add them from there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2021, 05:08 PM   #6
Pro

What are the odds of getting banned on PSN for playing CFB Revamped if you just want to do a single player offline Dynasty?

I know Sony has a tendency to be ban happy for custom firmware. It doesn't look that hard to set this up, but I don't want to do it if it is going to be a pain to avoid being banned.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-05-2021, 09:22 AM   #7
Just started!

Man I know this doesn't relate to the topic...
but pro evolution soccer 2006 is my all time favorite.
Old 10-05-2021, 12:44 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpklub
What are the odds of getting banned on PSN for playing CFB Revamped if you just want to do a single player offline Dynasty?

I know Sony has a tendency to be ban happy for custom firmware. It doesn't look that hard to set this up, but I don't want to do it if it is going to be a pain to avoid being banned.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Should be fine if you stay off psn. I've had revamped for about a year with no problems. I only do offline dynasty's so there's no need for me to sign into psn anyways. With revamped you can updated everything from your computer to a usb so no need for psn. It's definitely worth getting imo if all you do is offline dynasty's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »