Home

Your favorite year for combo NCAA/Madden?

This is a discussion on Your favorite year for combo NCAA/Madden? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2022, 05:54 PM   #1
Rookie

Limasbravo's Arena

OVR: 0
Your favorite year for combo NCAA/Madden?

Been thinking about this. It's great to do a joint Madden/NCAA dynasty. But it's hard to think of what year because, obviously, each year will have its advantages and disadvantages.

I go back and forth whether it's NCAA 11/Madden 11 or NCAA 14/Madden 25 that is the best.

NCAA 11/Madden 11 I love is the presentation. NCAA 11 the game beginning especially, I don't want to skip it at all. I would also say I like the NCAA graphics a lot. NCAA 11 has the more in-depth recruiting. Madden 11 has the in-game create a team where there's team logo options, but you're able to edit the color of the logos. Then you can customize the jerseys, the town name, and the stadium.

NCAA 14 the conferences are more customizable, you can make them between 4 and 12 members and you can customize things like where the conference championship is played. Amazingly, you can still download teambuilder teams for it. Madden 25, I like the relocation; for me there's plenty of cities and team names. Unfortunately, you can't edit the colors. And I also don't care of the Madden 25 scouting.

What I'm not sure on is how "good" the importing players from NCAA to Madden is, compared to the other years.

What is your pick for best NCAA/Madden year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2022, 12:42 AM   #2
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Your favorite year for combo NCAA/Madden?

NCAA/Madden 06

Madden’s defense was solid and NCAA had a heck of a season.
Old 04-25-2022, 11:27 AM   #3
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

NCAA 07/Madden 07 PS2
Old 04-27-2022, 10:25 AM   #4
Rookie

that1990guy's Arena

OVR: 0

i have spent a lot of my free time in life making draft classes on NCAA to draft into Madden franchises.

NCAA 04/Madden 04 on gamecube was my start and probably my favorite of them.

i have used NCAA 07/Madden 07 on PS2 with great success, but i probably used NCAA 11/Madden 11 on ps3 the most, and its my least favorite experience as far as the draft goes. (but i like how you can view the draft class at the start of the regular season, so that will push it to #2 on my list)
Old 04-28-2022, 03:41 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 18

Madden 2004 and NCAA 2004 - the most fun and longest enjoyment of either series. Pretty much got busy and never had the time to enjoy any of the future games.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »