Home

MLS Stadia

This is a discussion on MLS Stadia within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2014, 10:20 PM   #1
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
MLS Stadia

As I sit here watching the Seattle Sounders play, I can't help but wonder when EA is planning to include more MLS stadia into FIFA. Qwest field is already built for Madden, so porting it over to FIFA should be a relatively easy process. Does anyone else want more MLS love from EA?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2014, 09:16 AM   #2
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLS Stadia

I've been hoping for The Home Depot/Stubhub Center since I've been playing FIFA, but no such luck.

I agree though, if any MLS team deserves a FIFA stadium it's probably Seattle. Great support, close to Vancouver (where the game is developed) as well.
Old 05-18-2014, 07:54 PM   #3
Rookie

Relatively speaking, it's easier for EA to build MLS stadiums because of how architecture can't be copyrighted in the US. Overall I would really like to see the living worlds concept expanded to all leagues.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:31 AM   #4
Rookie

boblight24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlxsf18
Relatively speaking, it's easier for EA to build MLS stadiums because of how architecture can't be copyrighted in the US. Overall I would really like to see the living worlds concept expanded to all leagues.
If nothing else, I wish that EA would include generic stadiums based on each league. Meaning design 4 or 5 generic football/baseball stadiums like most MLS teams play in, it doesn't have to be Qwest or RFK, but playing Seattle v Houston in what looks to be an English village is off-putting. They have several already for South American/Mexican teams and obviously for European teams, why not make it a little more realisitic.
"A two count is routine. You kick out at two if you aren’t done. Kicking out at one is a MESSAGE. It says NO in capital letters. A middle finger. A promise that the other man is going to have to kill you if they’re going to put you down." ~ Brandon Stroud
Old 05-19-2014, 10:50 AM   #5
Rookie

chicagoblue's Arena

I would like to think that they would do, and I would imagine it would help market better with people who are only MLS fans. If anything, they should add it to the EA Catalogue as a download option. That actually might work better, and I would love it if they had that for more leagues, as if you want all of (whichever league you're playing in) you can download and install the stadiums for all the clubs in that particular league.
Football - Chelsea FC

Chelsea til I Die
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2014, 02:52 PM   #6
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34

I'd love to see Sporting Kansas City's park in the game too.
Old 05-20-2014, 08:55 PM   #7
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
I've been hoping for The Home Depot/Stubhub Center since I've been playing FIFA, but no such luck.

I agree though, if any MLS team deserves a FIFA stadium it's probably Seattle. Great support, close to Vancouver (where the game is developed) as well.
They could get the blueprint from the madden guys for Seattle's field. But outside of that the MLS isn't big enough on a world stage to get more stadiums than that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »