Home

FIFA 18... 5 things that must be added to the game... no excuses EA.. pretty please

This is a discussion on FIFA 18... 5 things that must be added to the game... no excuses EA.. pretty please within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2017, 02:44 PM   #1
Pro

stevostl's Arena

OVR: 0
FIFA 18: 5 realistic things that must be added, no excuses EA.. pretty please!

1. online Co-op friendlies mode... this is ridiculous that this is not an option in the game currently when you can already do co-op seasons. There is no way to have a co-op FIFA league because of this. Imagine how much fun a c0-op fifa league would be. Co-op seasons is probably one of the most underrated online modes in FIFA.. it's great but they shouldn't just limit it to seasons. You should be able to play 2 v 2 online with 4 friends as much as you want and anytime you want. Come on EA... no excuse for this! I have 8 friends who I play clubs with but we also want to play co-op 2 v 2 vs each other and it's such a hassle getting that to work in FIFA CO-op seasons. plus it will only let you play same co-op team twice to try to keep you from abusing records..

2. They added save formation, instructions, and custom tactics to online Seasons but why is this NOT available for online friendlies vs friends? Again no excuse EA.. its already in the game. Stop being so lazy please. There is many 1 v 1 FIFA Leagues in the world who would love to have the option to save their tactics so they don't have to do it in a hurry every time they play a league match in the 1 v 1 online FIFA league.

these next 3 are more of wishes.... not must haves since they are not in the game already..

3. Please for the love of GOD get rid of or at the very least tone down the stoppage time scripting in online modes... especially FIFA PRO CLUBS.... I know this this is wish full thinking but it's beyond crazy how BAD the stoppage time scripting is in this FIFA

4. Please add practice mode for Pro Clubs to go on the pitch and shoot around and pass or practice.... similar to what NBA2K series has

5. offline there should be a practice mode like PES has to where you can go on the pitch and shoot around with the same camera angle you play in game. NOT just the default practice arena

Thanks EA!

Last edited by stevostl; 02-13-2017 at 03:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2017, 03:24 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: FIFA 18: 5 realistic things that must be added, no excuses EA.. pretty please!

Simple - stop ruining the game with FUT appeasing patches. With each patch the game becomes more and more arcadey.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Old 02-14-2017, 05:16 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: FIFA 18... 5 things that must be added to the game... no excuses EA.. pretty ple

I want to see AI actually do some dribbling moves nad take you on 1on1..they just run around with the ball and change direction and thats about it
Old 02-17-2017, 01:47 PM   #4
Pro

stevostl's Arena

Re: FIFA 18: 5 realistic things that must be added, no excuses EA.. pretty please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4velle
Simple - stop ruining the game with FUT appeasing patches. With each patch the game becomes more and more arcadey.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

you can forget about that.. EA will NEVER do that

I'm talking about realistic must have things that are basically already in the game but not available where they should be because EA is being lazy. What you are asking for EA will never do.

for example, it's inexcusable to have co-op online divisions but not online co-op friendlies for people with their friends. let us play 2 v 2 multiplayer with our friends like we grew up playing ....

No one wants to play the CPU over and over ONLY these days. that's boring...

you guys are hoping for something that will never happen

there primary focus should always be all about online and making it even better... but show more attention to PRO CLUBS which is the best mode in sports video gaming history. They should not be giving FUT most attention always. PRO clubs and creating online leagues mode should get attention

People should be able to setup their own leagues online and use whatever slider set they wish.. whatever rosters... .

Last edited by stevostl; 02-17-2017 at 01:54 PM.
Old 02-17-2017, 02:23 PM   #5
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevostl
you can forget about that.. EA will NEVER do that

I'm talking about realistic must have things that are basically already in the game but not available where they should be because EA is being lazy. What you are asking for EA will never do.

for example, it's inexcusable to have co-op online divisions but not online co-op friendlies for people with their friends. let us play 2 v 2 multiplayer with our friends like we grew up playing ....

No one wants to play the CPU over and over ONLY these days. that's boring...

you guys are hoping for something that will never happen

there primary focus should always be all about online and making it even better... but show more attention to PRO CLUBS which is the best mode in sports video gaming history. They should not be giving FUT most attention always. PRO clubs and creating online leagues mode should get attention

People should be able to setup their own leagues online and use whatever slider set they wish.. whatever rosters... .
I don't agree with ANY of what's in the bold.
#WeAreND
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2017, 03:42 PM   #6
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13

Yea CJ, I play against the CPU almost exclusively. I've never played a match online. It's not boring to me, in my opinion it is actually very fun.

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Old 02-17-2017, 04:23 PM   #7
Pro

stevostl's Arena

Re: FIFA 18... 5 things that must be added to the game... no excuses EA.. pretty ple

OK I shouldn't of said anyone because many here on this forum want to play the CPU exclusively and only the CPU ever

you're right... I meant the majority of people who buy their game
Old 02-17-2017, 05:26 PM   #8
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

My "wish list" is simple:

Separate settings and sliders between online and offline; don't mix the two. Tweaks made to make online more arcade-like should have no bearing on offline manager modes. Make the online gameplay settings server-based and offline driven from the original game and patch updates. The wants/desires of the two camps are totally incompatible in my opinion. This is the biggest issue facing all of the sports games (not just EA games). An offline user shouldn't have a more "sim" experience modified because people online choose to play a vastly different game mode (one with reduced game length that drives people to score as quickly as possible).

Think of it this way, if a real-life soccer match were only 15 minute halves, the tactics and dynamics would change tremendously. The pace would be frenetic (more like hockey) instead of the more subtle build-up that you see in a 90 minute match.

You try to force elements of a full-scale match into a shorter period of time, it would be incredibly low scoring. You try to force elements of a frenetic short-length match into a longer period of time, you get score lines which are in no way representative of the real-life game. The way the games are designed now, with companies trying to appease both camps with the exact same settings, you get a situation where neither side will be happy at the same time.

Lots of people like to play online, lots like to play offline. Let's not mix our personal preferences into the discussion for a moment and ask ourselves what the root issue is....that root issue being that we're literally talking about two completely different games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »