Home

Career: Player issue..

This is a discussion on Career: Player issue.. within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2012, 11:57 PM   #1
Banned

bzehrt24's Arena

OVR: 0
Career: Player issue..

So I uploaded my game face and started a career as me playing for Man U. After my first game, i get loaned out to some other team and here's where the problem started. Ever since I've gotten loaned out, I have not played a SINGLE GAME. The coach always says he's "got me in the lineup for todays game" but when i go to advance it shows that i'm not in. I've simmed about 3 months of gameplay and have yet to play in one game! Should I just restart?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Career: Player issue..

great experience shared,good luck
Old 10-18-2012, 10:03 AM   #3
Some say he...

kerosene31's Arena

OVR: 20

I've had mixed experiences with this:

My first time I joined Seattle in the MLS. I only got to play one game and they put me out for loan. I never got loaned to anyone though so I just sat. I lost patience and restarted.

Next time I joined Arsenal (thinking I'd get loaned out to a lower league English team) and I got loaned out to a terrible team in League 2. We got blown out every game although I got to play a lot. Guess what? I lost patience and restarted.

Finally I decided to just aim a little lower, so I joined Leeds in the Championship. I got loaned out to a good team in League 1 and am now playing regularly. Unfortunately my player blew out an ACL and missed 5 months.

I don't know what the secret is or if it is just best to keep trying until you end up in a good situation. You should be able to get loaned out and get regular playing time. Obviously that's the point of getting loaned out.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:54 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

The problem with starting your career in MLS is that their season doesn't start when everyone else's does. This means that when you get put up for loan at the beginning, you're not in a transfer window, so you'll have to wait until you get to June before any offers will come in. Once you get there, however, you should start to see several offers come in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »