Home

Changing from FIFA14 (X360) to FIFA15 (XBoxOne)

This is a discussion on Changing from FIFA14 (X360) to FIFA15 (XBoxOne) within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2014, 10:06 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Changing from FIFA14 (X360) to FIFA15 (XBoxOne)

Hello slider experts ...

My question is NOT "What should my sliders be?" ... instead, my question is ...

"Are there any important differences, with regard to sliders, between FIFA14 (on X360) and FIFA15 (on XBoxOne)?"

I have sliders that have worked very well for me that I have been using for FIFA14 on X360 ... I am getting FIFA15 and an XBoxOne for Christmas ... and I would like to "hit the ground running" with my gameplay. I am pretty happy with my current settings ... and I wanted to know if I can simply map those settings over to FIFA15 ... or if there is anything that is not quite a one-to-one match.

Thanks! I appreciate any help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2014, 08:37 AM   #2
Rookie

Rebsat's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Changing from FIFA14 (X360) to FIFA15 (XBoxOne)

Good question. i will leave the answer for Matt10 and Orion since they are the true expert in regards the sliders. I want to share my experience with you mate. Last year I had FIFA 14 on Xbox 360 and now I have FIFA 15 on Xbox One. I can definitely tell you that I amazed by the graphics, gameplay, player movements, animation of FIFA 15 on Xbox One. I am really happy to have FIFA 15 on Xbox One and so proud. In regards the gameplay sliders I want to tell you that this year the sliders have a great impact on the way you can play this game especially Matt10 and Orion's OS Sliders are awesome and made my game so much fun and real life like. Happy Christmas for you and get your copy of FIFA 15 on Xbox One then put the OS Sliders and no regret
Old 01-15-2015, 05:05 AM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Changing from FIFA14 (X360) to FIFA15 (XBoxOne)

how was the feel?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »