Home

FIFA 15 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2014, 02:23 AM   #257
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: FIFA 15 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
really. what is this stream you speak of, grasshopper?
Twitch.

http://www.twitch.tv/apps/playstation4
Old 11-03-2014, 02:24 AM   #258
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
You're not a pain, I said in the thread I respect the hell out of you and value your thoughts. I need your thoughts. You're just a stubborn *** like me - and there's nothing wrong with that. I wanted to achieve what you were talking about, I think this is is on the right track.

Here are the settings:

10-15 Mins, World Class, Slow

USER/CPU

Sprint Speed: 50/50 (44/44)
Acceleration: 50/51 (49/49)
Shot Error: 52/50
Pass Error: 52/52
Shot Speed: 45/45
Pass Speed: 46/46
Injury Frequency: 63/63
Injury Severity: 30/30
Goalkeeper Ability: 65/65
Marking: 49/49 (50/50)
Run Frequency: 30/30 (thanks to tv25)
Line Height: 65/65 (71/71)
Line Length: 26/25 (50/50)
Line Width: 30/30 (41/41)
Fullback Positioning: 45/45 (58/58)
Power Bar: 50
First Touch: 65/65
ha ... yeah, I'm totally stubborn.

yeah I really liked the arsenal build up and the CPU taking their looking for their openings. That is exactly what i know this game is capable of at times ... that was easily the best the game has looked with a height setting over 60 I've seen.

I still a little convinced there's some magic numbers for most/ all of the sliders. and it seems after the last feed you're like 95% there.

I'll play a few games and come back here tomorrow night. I'm scared of speed at 50 about the blowing by the isolated fullbacks on those wing switches ... but the post patch defending is much improved, so maybe it won't be a big deal.

thanks for being patient with me. lol
Old 11-03-2014, 03:27 AM   #259
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

ok ... i just signed up to twitch as thebrownmound. it was the first thing i thought of. haha

I'll figure out how to stream and be on the air at some point.
Old 11-03-2014, 04:57 AM   #260
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

I just streamed a season game in my CM Vs Brentford. I won 1-0 mainly thanks to an 80th minute sliding block from my CB Craig Dawson ... the goalie was beaten but dawson got enough of it to send the shot wide.

was a really fun game for the most.

I love the way the line height keeps the formation of the back four and I pretty much agree with thats how they need to play. i just wish I could somehow get them to sit a little deeper in general play. I got behind the defense a few times with a little manual thru-ball dink over the top from my cam.

at another point I was flatout parking the bus with deep into injury time, and I cleared the ball long for a goal kick, next minute my back four are at the halfway line ... so the high line height, i do agree is essential in getting respectable defensive structure and formation ... it goes completely tits at times and even overrides the park the bus ... which is a bit of problem and I'm not sure I know how to overcome that?

I think I'm going to try line width at 37. I feel like thats a big of a magic number where there's less wing play and it's harder to flick a through ball out to a winger and get behind the fullbacks as the FB's play much closer to the man.

I really did make a lot of runs down the flanks (mainly with my winger Barcham, a 65 rated winger with 89 for spd) for easy yards. In the tighter line settings, that just never happens.

I'm going to lower spd to 40 and bump at the game speed to Normal. Slow just feels a little sluggish, and for some reason (probably the slower reaction time needed) I find it easier to tackle and less fouls on slow speed.

but that might just be my personal preference of a faster game and a little bit of placebo, re more fouls on normal game speed?

I'll come back with high line width 35 and the speed options played out.
Old 11-03-2014, 06:00 AM   #261
Rookie

BlitzkriegBlueLondon's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
I just streamed a season game in my CM Vs Brentford. I won 1-0 mainly thanks to an 80th minute sliding block from my CB Craig Dawson ... the goalie was beaten but dawson got enough of it to send the shot wide.

was a really fun game for the most.

I love the way the line height keeps the formation of the back four and I pretty much agree with thats how they need to play. i just wish I could somehow get them to sit a little deeper in general play. I got behind the defense a few times with a little manual thru-ball dink over the top from my cam.

at another point I was flatout parking the bus with deep into injury time, and I cleared the ball long for a goal kick, next minute my back four are at the halfway line ... so the high line height, i do agree is essential in getting respectable defensive structure and formation ... it goes completely tits at times and even overrides the park the bus ... which is a bit of problem and I'm not sure I know how to overcome that?

I think I'm going to try line width at 37. I feel like thats a big of a magic number where there's less wing play and it's harder to flick a through ball out to a winger and get behind the fullbacks as the FB's play much closer to the man.

I really did make a lot of runs down the flanks (mainly with my winger Barcham, a 65 rated winger with 89 for spd) for easy yards. In the tighter line settings, that just never happens.

I'm going to lower spd to 40 and bump at the game speed to Normal. Slow just feels a little sluggish, and for some reason (probably the slower reaction time needed) I find it easier to tackle and less fouls on slow speed.

but that might just be my personal preference of a faster game and a little bit of placebo, re more fouls on normal game speed?

I'll come back with high line width 35 and the speed options played out.
I was talking to someone on twitch, playing with sliders, and in my testing the game on slow seems really sluggish. With normal and lower sprint I've seem more fouls, more push n pull. But now with these new lines I want to try it all over again. The width and length on a lower value make the game more tight and fouled?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2014, 06:13 AM   #262
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzkriegBlueLondon
I was talking to someone on twitch, playing with sliders, and in my testing the game on slow seems really sluggish. With normal and lower sprint I've seem more fouls, more push n pull. But now with these new lines I want to try it all over again. The width and length on a lower value make the game more tight and fouled?
I find it very difficult to notice a real difference between the game speed. It almost feels like superfluous things are sped up like throw-ins etc, but the actual running speeds feel unchanged. I could be wrong, but thats my feeling anyway.

Last edited by Lofty; 11-03-2014 at 08:36 AM.
Old 11-03-2014, 08:13 AM   #263
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Just curious, is everyone playing on broadcast cam? It's pretty hard
Old 11-03-2014, 09:42 AM   #264
Rookie

reaper31's Arena

I have uploaded the latest episode of Everton CM using the sliders from the OP with some tweaks from Matt. Enjoy.

Everton v. Arsenal

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »