Home

CPU VS CPU Sliders! Help

This is a discussion on CPU VS CPU Sliders! Help within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2016, 07:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CPU VS CPU Sliders! Help

Hey everyone, I want to watch some games with my custom rosters I made. I want to do tournaments and was wondering what is the most realistic/best sliders/gameplay stuff to set for the games?

Like, how long should each half be, etc.

Any help here would be MUCH appreciated! I'm new to the game but love doing commissioner/watching games w/ sport games.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 11:40 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: CPU VS CPU Sliders! Help

I am a new FIFA 16 CPU vs CPU player (only had the game for a little over a week now) and most of the games I have played this last week are using the Men's and Women's National teams. I struggled in the early days with my own slider settings where if I had the sliders set one way I was seeing too many goals scored. Or set another way and no goals were being scored. Then I went searching for some slider help and found this thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...6-sliders.html

Ever since then I have been using Bixer's Set B slider recommendations at the "World Class" level and 20 minute halfs. To date I have played about 20 Men's games and 10 Women's games (I have kind of a spoofed Men's and Women's World Cup tournaments going using friendly exhibition games) and I am seeing some decent results. I have seen a few 1-0 games, and have seen a 7-2 game (SUI beating up on China). Most of the games played (Men's and Women's) tend to average about 4 goals per game. Now I am not sure how Bixer's slider recommendations will work with your custom rosters, but it's worth a try. As I said I am happy with the results I am seeing using the National teams.

Bixer's recommendation is 7 minute halfs, but as I said I am using his recommendations with 20 minute halfs with good results. Only real change I made to Bixer's recommendations was related to injuries. I have mine set to Frequency of 65 and Severity at 35. I am seeing injuries, some where the players need to leave the games. But not so much where a steady stream of players get hurt every game. Bixer's recommendations of 99:70 seem a tad extreme.

Last edited by My993C2; 08-25-2016 at 11:45 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »