Home

So many 0-0 draws

This is a discussion on So many 0-0 draws within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2016, 02:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
So many 0-0 draws

Playing 6 minute halves and such low scores. Is it as simple as increasing the half lengths? Never tweaked sliders in previous versions and never really felt the need to.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2016, 02:56 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: So many 0-0 draws

Quote:
Originally Posted by brumbies
Playing 6 minute halves and such low scores. Is it as simple as increasing the half lengths? Never tweaked sliders in previous versions and never really felt the need to.

Control Settings and/or Difficulty?

I have the same issue on 10 min, WC, with the current community sliders but I'm using full manual so some of that is down to me missing chances. The thing is other than that the game is playing pretty great so I'm considering either goin up to 15 min halves or just keeping at it until I'm more proficient in front of goal, my shot accuracy isn't that bad though I actually had one game with 100% but then I scored in that game. Could also be GK ability or overplaying on my part.
Old 10-08-2016, 04:15 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintslfc13
Control Settings and/or Difficulty?

I have the same issue on 10 min, WC, with the current community sliders but I'm using full manual so some of that is down to me missing chances. The thing is other than that the game is playing pretty great so I'm considering either goin up to 15 min halves or just keeping at it until I'm more proficient in front of goal, my shot accuracy isn't that bad though I actually had one game with 100% but then I scored in that game. Could also be GK ability or overplaying on my part.
Current playing g 2nd hardest, world class? Have touched anything else other than 6 min halves

Old 10-08-2016, 05:19 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Current playing g 2nd hardest, world class? Have touched anything else other than 6 min halves

Hi!

A simple approach:
- If you are having shots but don't score just decrease GK ability, or
- If you don't get any chances, decrease Marking.

Post how it went.

Cheers!
Old 10-08-2016, 07:06 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:

Hello there,
Try my sliders out(focus 59 for PS4) on this thread,I'm getting variable results and the game is nice and smooth to play,another tip whether you play on WC or Legendary have your controller settings on semi assisted you'll find it a great help,remember you may have to adjust the settings I have to suit your style of play.
Hope you get on ok.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 05:55 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
yes, if you don't care about messing with sliders, it's as simple as increasing half lenght.

just do the math. see your past results, how many goals per game you're having on average and how many minutes would put you on about 2.5 to 2.7 goals per game (aggregate). but this is a bit erratic, sometimes you need as much as 30 or 40 games to have a true idea of your average (dry streaks happen).

Last edited by Gonira; 10-12-2016 at 05:57 PM.
Old 10-13-2016, 05:08 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonira
yes, if you don't care about messing with sliders, it's as simple as increasing half lenght.

just do the math. see your past results, how many goals per game you're having on average and how many minutes would put you on about 2.5 to 2.7 goals per game (aggregate). but this is a bit erratic, sometimes you need as much as 30 or 40 games to have a true idea of your average (dry streaks happen).
You are a fifa 14 legend man! Happy to ear (read) you!!!
Old 10-13-2016, 05:37 PM   #8
Banned

haha thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »