Home

Old 07-29-2020, 12:46 AM   #2745
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

On PS4 on legendary/slow/8 min/base slider set plays the same as it did before. Noticed nothing different.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.

Now Playing:
MLB the Show 20
Ghost of Tsushima
PES 20

minority owner of Detroit City FC

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2020, 11:56 AM   #2746
Rookie

Has anybody noticed that the CPU play differently in german league? I finished my career with Newcastle and joined bayern munich but i was totally shocked at just how aggressive and prolific every team were in this league, not sure if it has been mentioned here before or it's just my game doing this lol, really good to see cpu trying so hard, i was using legendary but this felt so much like ultimate.
Old 08-02-2020, 08:38 PM   #2747
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyj2890fuma
Has anybody noticed that the CPU play differently in german league? I finished my career with Newcastle and joined bayern munich but i was totally shocked at just how aggressive and prolific every team were in this league, not sure if it has been mentioned here before or it's just my game doing this lol, really good to see cpu trying so hard, i was using legendary but this felt so much like ultimate.
Yeah that's an area FIFA was pretty good in at least when it comes to La Liga, Premiere League and Bundesliga matches. They all have a different feel to them. Series A and Ligue 1 might have have there own feel as well but I didn't play in those league enough to know.

Now Playing:
MLB the Show 20
Ghost of Tsushima
PES 20

Old 08-03-2020, 10:01 AM   #2748
Rookie

After 6 or so years of exclusively playing PES I decided to give FIFA 20 a chance a few weeks back as PES has just gotten so stale. Imagine my surprise checking in on the Community slider thread and seeing it at only 300 something pages. Anyway, great set guys. I'm on my third season in CM and still enjoying it very much whereas I don't think I made past one season on PES this year.

One thing I did want to ask about what shot error and first touch, while I appreciate the shot variety some of the misses are just woeful. Im talking glancing, slow dribbling shots wide from a few years out. Is this true if the base gameplay as well or is this the sliders. Also, what effect does the shot error and first time touch have on headers. I know they're harder this year but again I get quite a few times where a gentle header would mean an easy goal and my player will head it into the stratosphere regardless of my input.
Old 08-03-2020, 01:06 PM   #2749
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeleTex82
Also, what effect does the shot error and first time touch have on headers. I know they're harder this year but again I get quite a few times where a gentle header would mean an easy goal and my player will head it into the stratosphere regardless of my input.
Headers are terrible regardless of shot error. That's an EA issue that hopefully gets fixed with "manual" heading supposedly becoming a thing in '21. The only person I've seen have any success this year with them was the main man about town Matt.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.

Now Playing:
MLB the Show 20
Ghost of Tsushima
PES 20

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »