Home

Are the controls camera relative?

This is a discussion on Are the controls camera relative? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2014, 07:17 PM   #1
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29
Are the controls camera relative?

I would also like to know what camera everyone is using. Any tips would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2014, 08:13 PM   #2
JJT
MVP

JJT's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Are the controls camera relative?

Yes and i use end to end easiest way for me to shoot
Old 01-23-2014, 02:18 PM   #3
Rookie

Tommy9017's Arena

OVR: 0

I just ask the same question in another post...

One answer i got is default but switching the zoom and height to like 15-20
Old 02-08-2014, 11:17 AM   #4
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0

I would also add that the game plays differently with different camera angles.

I find it much easier to shoot, and the CPU keepers have way less miracle saves when I play on broadcast cam. Problem with broadcast is at a few stadiums it goes haywire when you are going down the near side touch line. That and you do have to get used to how it rotates at each end.

The end to end and pro cams make the game easier because the CPU seems less aggressive with the toe pokes and it's way easier to skill and shoot from this angle.

I would say the hardest gameplay cam is tele or default as it appears to nerf your shot accuracy (making most shots go closer to the keeper) and the CPU D seems to have a wider toe poke effectiveness range.

This game is a wild beast and it's no wonder people have very differing experiences with it.

If you use Real Madrid and play tele cam on pro you are playing a way different game than someone using Plymouth Argyle with broadcast cam on world class.
Old 02-08-2014, 04:29 PM   #5
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
I would also like to know what camera everyone is using. Any tips would be appreciated.
I rotate between broadcast, tele broadcast and tele for manager/team modes. I can't post my exact settings yet as I dont have them available in front of me, but I like something about 45 degree angle height-wise, and enough zoom so you can still see most of the width of the pitch. The odd time I move the height right down, and zoom in a bit closer ... the action and the players look so realistic down that low and that close on the near touchline. On the other hand, the players on the far touchline are hard to see and control. I wish they would enhance the dynamic camera. They have the right idea, just poor implementation. Would love to see it change to more relevant angles, and would love to have a zoom in for breakaways and one on ones.

In pro mode, I usually use the Pro cam because I think it's the most immersive, but the framerate is lower and its kind of screwed up a bit so sometimes I change out of it.

The controls arent actually camera-relative, they are player-relative ... whatever direction your player is facing.

Last edited by half-fast; 02-08-2014 at 04:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »