Home

How is your FIFA 14 NG Virtual Pro (VP) Mode going?

This is a discussion on How is your FIFA 14 NG Virtual Pro (VP) Mode going? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2014, 08:34 AM   #49
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: How is your FIFA 14 NG Virtual Pro (VP) Mode going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenferret
Ha, last day of transfer window, Atletico went out and signed Mario Gomez (85ovr), so when Costa comes back it will be interesting to see where I end up in the mix.

I'm winning matches, but am no longer "the man," but this should be expected as my team is much better. Won first group game in Champions League, 4-1 over Milan, they had a man sent off after impeding Gomez clear on goal.

As for what I wear, I switch back and forth between various Nike boots, short sleeves, untucked, ankle tape...long sleeves in winter if playing in the north.
^^^^^^this have not been able to play last few days. Just got corrupted save on 2k14 basketball year 2 mygm , ugggh. More FIFA it is then! Fifa and Forza or only 2 games that I can rely on in sports genre on xbone, NBA2k and Madden to many other issues that disrupt fun experience.

I did play a few more matches on weekend, put bolton loan offer on stall, seeing how next few matches go, including FA match against Blackpool which ended up 0-0 draw with both sides missing chances including beautiful header I had taken back with offisides call. Have rematch coming next. Also had Wigan match where I won 3-1, I had 2 goals( another penalty kick- im 7-7 now). Get back at it tonight. ....

GT: Hunkerdown
XBOX ONE GAMES:
Fifa 14 - VP Middlesbrough/Scotland (year 1)
NBA 2K14 - Hawks (year 2)
Madden 25 - Falcons (year 3)
Forza
Titanfall
Battlefield 4
AC-Black Flag
Plants vs Zombies- GW
Raymond Legends

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 04-29-2014 at 08:39 AM.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:36 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Does anyone have the same issue as me? I had fifa on 360 played career mode on there for a good 5 seasons but anyways, I get my xbox one.
Old 04-29-2014, 10:28 AM   #51
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinzarajpoot007
Does anyone have the same issue as me? I had fifa on 360 played career mode on there for a good 5 seasons but anyways, I get my xbox one.
What issues?

GT: Hunkerdown
XBOX ONE GAMES:
Fifa 14 - VP Middlesbrough/Scotland (year 1)
NBA 2K14 - Hawks (year 2)
Madden 25 - Falcons (year 3)
Forza
Titanfall
Battlefield 4
AC-Black Flag
Plants vs Zombies- GW
Raymond Legends
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2014, 06:57 AM   #52
Just started!

OVR: 0

Pro name: Michael Hansen
Nationality: Dutch
Position: CAM
Club: PSV Eindhoven, currently lend out to Shrewsbury (English league 1)
Current level: 75 (started at 67)

First of all, I just started playing this game mode for the first time. I really enjoy it . Named my player Hansen because it gets mentioned in the match commentary.

In about 12 matches (including cup matches, friendlies and games for the National Team) with an average rating of 9.5 I got selected for the National Team, playing a WC qualifier against Ireland. Scored two times and had 2 assists and was man of the match. Won a place in the team of the week twice and a place in the team of the month. I started with a rating of 67 and now, 12 matches later, I am at 75. Currently evolving from a scoring CAM to a more alround midfielder, jumping in to help out with the defense a bit more than you would expect from a "normal" CAM. Mainly focussing on interceptions because these help with the positioning stat of my player.

At Shrewsbury I am positioned as a CM. On the Dutch National Team I got positioned at the CAM position. I found out that works better for me. And ofcourse I was flattered that the coach of the Dutch team played in a different formation were I could excel in CAM position.

I am expecting to be called back to PSV Eindhoven any time soon, since I am nearing the rating of their top mid fielders...
Old 06-20-2014, 06:58 PM   #53
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Pro name: Josenrique Brizuela
Nationality: American
Position: Forward (ST)
Club: Bray Wanderers (SSE Airtricity league 1)
Current level: 67 (started at 65)

Only about 8 games in and I have 4 goals as the ST for the Bray Wanderers. I absolutely hate the offensive setup for this team as I prefer the 4-4-2 setup considerably more. Oh well, 4-4-1-1 will have to do. I had a damn ankle sprain in my second game which set me back 3 games and then a red card the game I returned! LOL So in all I have only played 4 out of the 8 games thus far. So far we are 3 W and 2D 1L as a club. Not bad for a 52 overall rated club! LOL
Old 06-22-2014, 03:39 PM   #54
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

After a disappointing run on manger mode last night I started a new pro.

Pro name: Ryan O'Dwyer
Nationality: Irish
Position: CAM
Club: UCD (Airtricity)
Current level: 71 (started at 66)

I went with a CAM as I always do a ST. I was going to go with a CM or a RM, but figured I would just go CAM and play any midfield position needed.

I've played 12 matches. I have 2 goals and 10 assists. Have an average rating of 7.1. I was already called up by the National team, or so I was told via email. No games appear on the calendar for the next couple months for national. We have yet to lose a club game. We lost all three friendlies to start the season. We won 5 and drew 4 no club. Currently sitting in first place. I'm thinking if I keep this run up someone is going to offer them for me on transfer during the winter window. But I would like to finish the full season here.

Old 06-24-2014, 09:41 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 10

Are most of you controlling the whole squad? Seems like it would be easier to get achievements and improve your player if you control just him...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »