Home

Career Mode Plans - FIFA 15

This is a discussion on Career Mode Plans - FIFA 15 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2014, 12:44 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Career Mode Plans - FIFA 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyekid
Manchester United cm like always. Pumped about the EPL announcement.
Same here. Eventually tho I will move on to a lower team. I loved doing Blackpool and Eintracht Braunschweig this year. So much fun.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:55 PM   #18
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

AC Milan always and forever fixing the BS from Berlusconi, bringing Milan back to the top of Europe After that its up in the air.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk
Old 08-08-2014, 02:50 PM   #19
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

I'll start my usual first CM with an MLS run with the Sounders. Then probably pick a random team in League 2 and try to move them into EPL. Or maybe I will do Bournemouth. I've been playing with them on 14, four years in and have kind of become attached to the team. So well see. I would love a year to year save transfer. Having my current roster in the new game would be amazing.

Old 08-09-2014, 05:53 AM   #20
Just started!

I will start with a Burnley career mode (as I support them) then I will probably do a random team in League 2.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:53 AM   #21
Rookie

johnfitz1986's Arena

My team Birmingham City first and foremost, but with the EPL announcement ill probably start a Premier League one after, Anyone but Villa really!
Most likely Swansea or Sunderland
NFL: Green Bay Packers

KEEP RIGHT ON
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2014, 11:17 AM   #22
Rookie

tbennett54's Arena

OVR: 5

Spurs and Sounders
Old 08-10-2014, 02:23 AM   #23
Rookie

Chivas USA for me....haven't played in a few years pretty stoked bout getting back into FIFA
Old 08-10-2014, 05:33 PM   #24
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

I usually move MLS teams into South American to play in the Champions league, but since FIFA 15 lost the license for Brasil league, I wont be doing that no more.

Im probably going to make a European super league. Take all the teams from Argentina & Mexico, the popular clubs from Chile & Columbia and Nacional and add these teams to Portugese top flight, Spanish football 2nd tier & maybe a few of the top Arg & Mex teams in La Liga if they are rated higher. So I would be keeping the Spanish & Portugese speaking nations in a region of the European league. It will make the Portugese top flight, & La Liga way more competitive in the long run.

For MLS, I thought about adding them to the 2nd & 3rd tier of english football, but then I thought it will be extremely hard for the clubs from MLS to make it over there into the top flight and ever make any sort of international comp. So I think I'm going to put them in the region of Austria, Belgium, & Holland. Putting the best teams from them 3 leagues in One. All MLS + Orlando City in another & the then the "best of the rest" & popular clubs from those 3 leagues in the other league thats left. That will give the best teams in MLS a chance to compete in the Euro League and one or two teams will get a chance at Champions League a year.

I'm going to add the Greek clubs like Olympiacos, PAOK etc to the Italian top flight and B league.

I'm going to download the best teams from Romania, Ukraine, and add them into the Russian PL with Shaktar.

The popular not bad Australian teams i'll add them with Orlando Pirates (South Africa) & Kaizer Chiefs to English 2nd & 3rd tier.

Might put the best 2-3 K-League teams if their rating are any good in the Bundesliga 2nd division.

& I can't decide if I'm going to be Orladno City or BPL side like QPR.... I would love to do Norwich City if somehow they did the stadiums when season was still going on, even tho they are now in the championship.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »