Home

Career Mode Question??

This is a discussion on Career Mode Question?? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2014, 12:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Career Mode Question??

Can you carry over your Career mode from FIFA 14 into FIFA 15. Year to Year saves? Same thing that MLB 14 The Show does? This would be a great feature considering that I won't have to make any roster/transfer changes in my career mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 12:41 PM   #2
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Career Mode Question??

Nope. Would be nice though.

Old 09-12-2014, 11:12 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny24
Can you carry over your Career mode from FIFA 14 into FIFA 15. Year to Year saves? Same thing that MLB 14 The Show does? This would be a great feature considering that I won't have to make any roster/transfer changes in my career mode.
In fairrness this is just something the Show said they will do with 15, we don't know if or how it will work yet.

Does anyone know if the CM is still limited to 15 years? In one of my CMs I usually sim all games as a lower club to bring them to the top and finish the 15 years and most times haven't finished turning them into a powerhouse yet.
Old 09-12-2014, 04:07 PM   #4
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

NooB to FIFA here, but does the Career Mode (as I believe it's called) have all the 'extra' leagues (i.e. Champions League that coincides with BPL, etc.)?

Also, are there international teams/competitions that go on during the season as well?

TIA!
Old 09-12-2014, 04:16 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
NooB to FIFA here, but does the Career Mode (as I believe it's called) have all the 'extra' leagues (i.e. Champions League that coincides with BPL, etc.)?

Also, are there international teams/competitions that go on during the season as well?

TIA!
Yes and yes.

Taking your example of BPL you will also have the 2 English cups (3 if you play as a Lower team in England) as well as Champions League and Europa League if you qualify.

International is there if you are offered an international job you can play the World Cup qualifiers and finals, Euro Cup Qualifiers and finals, not sure what there is for the other continents right now. And even if you are not a manger of a international club your players will leave for international duty if applicable and sometimes (frustratingly) come back injured.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 04:18 PM   #6
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradingwolves
Yes and yes.

Taking your example of BPL you will also have the 2 English cups (3 if you play as a Lower team in England) as well as Champions League and Europa League if you qualify.

International is there if you are offered an international job you can play the World Cup qualifiers and finals, Euro Cup Qualifiers and finals, not sure what there is for the other continents right now. And even if you are not a manger of a international club your players will leave for international duty if applicable and sometimes (frustratingly) come back injured.
Excellent news--man I am pumped to learn more about this game and really get into international 'football'!

Can't tell you how SICK I am of hearing about Ray Rice, Michael Sam, and Johnny Manziel......
Old 09-12-2014, 04:26 PM   #7
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Excellent news--man I am pumped to learn more about this game and really get into international 'football'!

Can't tell you how SICK I am of hearing about Ray Rice, Michael Sam, and Johnny Manziel......
You're gonna love it. And honestly I would recommend picking 14 on the cheap not to start just learning the game/sport. Or maybe just play the crap out of the demo along with the rest of us

Old 09-12-2014, 04:41 PM   #8
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny24
After the Show did that I was hoping EA Sports would fall into line and do the same thing. But nope.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »