Home

Career Mode Advice For FIFA 15.

This is a discussion on Career Mode Advice For FIFA 15. within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Which Lower League Team Should I Manage For Career Mode In FIFA 15?
Chesterfield 1 3.85%
Derby County 5 19.23%
Doncaster 0 0%
Mansfield Town 2 7.69%
Nottingham County 1 3.85%
Nottingham Forest 8 30.77%
Rotherham Utd 2 7.69%
Sheffield Utd 2 7.69%
Sheffield Wednesday 5 19.23%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-17-2014, 05:22 PM   #17
Rookie

BradyBunch88's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Career Mode Advice For FIFA 15.

Nice to see an old(ish) thread of mine being bumped back up.

I decided to go with the OS users and started a career with Nottingham Forest.

I’m a Man Utd fan and when Louis Van Gaal spoke about his “Three Year Plan” I thought it would be cool to imitate that. So I have a four year plan.

Year One - Gain promotion to the Premier League - Achieved
Year Two - Finish mid table, qualify for Europe - Achieved.
Year Three - Win the Premier League - In Progress (4th).
Year Four - Win in Europe.

And the whole time I want to build for the future.

I’m really enjoying it because, usually I play with Man Utd for my career. This time it’s been really challenging, especially having my finance set to strict, it’s pretty hard. Kind of wish I had set it to moderate now as I pretty much, have no money!

First season I bought players like Oliver Sorg, Jimmy Bakela and a few others, can’t really remember.

Second season I had to get the financial takeover and brought in players like Luciano Vietto, Marian Sarr, Patrick Roberts, Nathaniel Chalobah, Simone Scuffet, Jamaal Lascelles and Jordan Ibe.

This season, my third season, I wanted to win the BPL, so I had to bring in some experienced players. Nemanja Vidic, Martin Skrtel, Emmanuel Adebayor, Gabriel Agbonlahor, Yohan Cabaye and also got Sam Byram.

Plus I have about 5 youth players I’m developing…including a Spanish goalkeeper named David Navas, 16 years old rated 77 OVR!!! Insane! He’s rated the same as Scuffet currently.

Tesche, Sorg and a couple other players are in their last year of their contracts and I can’t afford to offer them a new contract. So that will be interesting.

Anyways I’m really enjoying FIFA 15 at the moment and I’m glad I picked Nott’m Forest!
Old 11-27-2014, 10:22 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyBunch88
Nice to see an old(ish) thread of mine being bumped back up.

I decided to go with the OS users and started a career with Nottingham Forest.

I’m a Man Utd fan and when Louis Van Gaal spoke about his “Three Year Plan” I thought it would be cool to imitate that. So I have a four year plan.

Year One - Gain promotion to the Premier League - Achieved
Year Two - Finish mid table, qualify for Europe - Achieved.
Year Three - Win the Premier League - In Progress (4th).
Year Four - Win in Europe.

And the whole time I want to build for the future.

I’m really enjoying it because, usually I play with Man Utd for my career. This time it’s been really challenging, especially having my finance set to strict, it’s pretty hard. Kind of wish I had set it to moderate now as I pretty much, have no money!

First season I bought players like Oliver Sorg, Jimmy Bakela and a few others, can’t really remember.

Second season I had to get the financial takeover and brought in players like Luciano Vietto, Marian Sarr, Patrick Roberts, Nathaniel Chalobah, Simone Scuffet, Jamaal Lascelles and Jordan Ibe.

This season, my third season, I wanted to win the BPL, so I had to bring in some experienced players. Nemanja Vidic, Martin Skrtel, Emmanuel Adebayor, Gabriel Agbonlahor, Yohan Cabaye and also got Sam Byram.

Plus I have about 5 youth players I’m developing…including a Spanish goalkeeper named David Navas, 16 years old rated 77 OVR!!! Insane! He’s rated the same as Scuffet currently.

Tesche, Sorg and a couple other players are in their last year of their contracts and I can’t afford to offer them a new contract. So that will be interesting.

Anyways I’m really enjoying FIFA 15 at the moment and I’m glad I picked Nott’m Forest!
Anyone try Derby county? They seem like a good team to lead to the epl. anyone else have any good house rules for career mode?

Last edited by DirtyCobra; 11-27-2014 at 10:25 PM.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:56 AM   #19
Just started!

jbcfc's Arena

OVR: 0

I hate using Champ, League 1 and 2 teams because the badges or kit number styles don't change when you move up leagues, looks stupid playing in the BPL with Football League badges on your shirt.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:48 AM   #20
Rookie

BradyBunch88's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcfc
I hate using Champ, League 1 and 2 teams because the badges or kit number styles don't change when you move up leagues, looks stupid playing in the BPL with Football League badges on your shirt.
I agree, sure during season you mig win the premier league and the champions cup. But it's like it never happened after that season! Especially with a team like Nott'm Forest where they have stars above the crest to show their league titles, it'd be nice if stars could be added to that. Same with Germany, if you win another World Cup, the stars don't change :-(

It's a small annoying problem but I doubt EA would fix it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »