Home

*The FIFA 15 Manager Mode Thread*

This is a discussion on *The FIFA 15 Manager Mode Thread* within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2014, 05:18 AM   #57
Rookie

Resurrection403's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: *The FIFA 15 Manager Mode Thread*

Old 09-24-2014, 06:43 AM   #58
Rookie

Johnson0311's Arena

OVR: 1

Can you still mess with the sliders to keep your money at the end of season?
Old 09-24-2014, 08:23 AM   #59
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy
World Class is hard as ****....
Playing with orion's sliders on World Class, I lost my first match 4-3 to Aston Villa (I'm Stoke City) and then beat Hull City 3-1. The other team really makes you pay if you slip up, but I'm getting good gameplay. The only tweak I made to his sliders is that I bumped the GK ability up a couple more points than he already did because the keepers have been letting in some inexcusable goals.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 09-24-2014, 08:26 AM   #60
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
Playing with orion's sliders on World Class, I lost my first match 4-3 to Aston Villa (I'm Stoke City) and then beat Hull City 3-1. The other team really makes you pay if you slip up, but I'm getting good gameplay. The only tweak I made to his sliders is that I bumped the GK ability up a couple more points than he already did because the keepers have been letting in some inexcusable goals.
Yeah, I'm using his sliders as a base abd doing some tweaking as well. I think I'll bump up the cpu shot and pass error. I've scored the 3rd most goals in the league so far, but I've also allowed the 2nd most.

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back."
-Herb Brooks
Old 09-24-2014, 08:47 AM   #61
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7

Iv'e been getting some great matches on pro without touching the sliders just yet...probably an indication of my lack of skill, but I am enjoying it!...

I got my 2 manager modes started off this afternoon, One with Everton and another with Peterborough, I plan on playing every game and just see how far i can get.

With Everton having some nice transfer funds, i plan on buying a young promising GK to eventually replace Howard, I think i located one in the GTN from Manchester United who was around 23 with good stats...We are also in serious need of some younger CB with Distin, Barry, Jagielka all being 32 or older.
I really like the size and strength of Romelu Lukaku but I might need to have a look at changing formation to get Eto'o involved a bit more and Ross Barkley being out injured is allowing Naismith to shine!

Peterborough is a tough project, sold of alot of there quality players and didn't leave the list in good shape. basically a total overhaul needed here, and with a pretty average transfer budget
Spoiler
I may have to rely on loans and pre-contracts. Got smacked in the first friendly against a much stronger opponent Club Brugge 5-0. Not a great start!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2014, 11:54 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 3

started my Milan one last night and played 4 games (only 4 SOA was on). results were D/L/D/W, four opponents were lazio,parma,juve and empoli. empoli got a red card penalty in the 20th minute so i easily discarded them, the penalty was a really bad call on replay he clearly got the ball first. we lack some serious goal scoring options up front, winter window cant get here soon enough so i can offload dead weight and pick up fresh talent. kind of confused as to why EA didn't include 16yr old wonder kid hachim mastour on the squad. hes listed with the first team but hasn't actually been called up for a match. cant wait to get home and continue but first work then cheer practice
Old 09-24-2014, 11:57 AM   #63
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Im hoping Mastour shows up friday with a squad update. Im holding off my Milan CM until then

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2014, 12:39 PM   #64
Banned

OVR: 0

Started one with Man U the board wanted me to win the league and the domestic cup.... was worried i would get fired if I didn't do this and I plan on rebuilding a bit so I went back and changed the team sheet to a weaker side and started over, now it's Qualify for Europe and make it to the Quarter Finals of the cup, much better.

I always turn the first window off so I spent my money on 3 good youth scouts and sent them searching for defensive help in England(fools errand I know) and some technically gifted players in Germany/Spain. Started the GTN scouts looking for defenders, already shortlisted Hummels, Howeides and Seamus Coleman plan on taking a run at 1 or 2 of them in January's window.

I'm using the current diamond midfield Van Gaal employs, when I loaded the first match against Swansea I was still in awe even after playing the demo at how great the presentation is. Anyway, Swansea had a booking 5 minutes in on a really stupid challenge. I was able to take the lead through a Van Persie header on a Di Maria cross after 12 minutes. Then the unthinkable, the same Swansea player made yet another insanely stupid challenge, RED! unbelievable, first game of '15 and I have 2 bookings against the CPU. Anyway I was able to score another late in the half with Falcao this time. Second half I did what United in real life can't, I killed the game, ended 2-0.

Second game away to Sunderland was played in pouring rain which lead to some dreadful defending miscues. I was able to go up 1-0 on a Rooney goal around the 20' mark. Sunderland didn't like this much and put the pressure on right away, De Gea was forced into a save, the rebound bounced to Rafael for an easy clearance, except her scuffed it and fell! ball landed right to a Sunderland player for an easy equalizer. before the half Sunderland pressing again, Jones goes in for a tackle and completely mistimes it in the box. Sunderland go up 2-1 on the penalty. Second half we traded goals, but too little too late, 3-2 loss for my Man U. I desperately need width, going to tweak the formation for next game maybe go diamond wide.

Love this game, can't wait to go home as I have Burnley away and Wimbledon away in the Capitol One Cup up next!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »