Home

FIFA 15 on PC?

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 on PC? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2014, 10:19 AM   #25
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: FIFA 15 on PC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
Yes, shoreloser has created shot physics that improve the default ball physics, dip, curve, etc. And like PES, there is more of a need to take player position into account when shooting. That's what I experience anyway, maybe it's just a placebo, who knows!
Hey Yeats, I sent you a PM but I might as well use this thread to ask you some questions because like many who post at OS, I'm not super savvy (yet) with PC modding.

I found Fidel's gameplay thread for FIFA 15 here. Is that the correct link?

I couldn't find Shoreloser's though. Can you drop a link?

One other question: When these changes are made, will I be unable to patch the game via EA's servers? In other words, should I wait for the next patch before bothering with heavier modding?

Thanks, Yeats!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2014, 10:20 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by japsubie
maybe you can give me some direction in terms of the best things i could do for PC?? just looking for any info really.
The best place to discuss PC editing for FIFA is the Soccer Gaming forums. Fidel is the grand master of creating mods: gameplay, lod, crowd removal, career mode editing, etc. He already released a career editor and a bh mod for FIFA 15 that allows you to globally edit the database for example, that's what I'm busy doing. The Moddingway site is best for squad update mods.
Old 09-26-2014, 10:24 AM   #27
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
The best place to discuss PC editing for FIFA is the Soccer Gaming forums. Fidel is the grand master of creating mods: gameplay, lod, crowd removal, career mode editing, etc. He already released a career editor and a bh mod for FIFA 15 that allows you to globally edit the database for example, that's what I'm busy doing. The Moddingway site is best for squad update mods.
ok awesome, i cant access the link in the reply before this one so i will try to do so after work so i can see what forum you are talking about. a few questions though... what is lod and bh mod? i want to be careful with my mods as this will be my first time. i play only CM so im happy to know that he releases CM edits thats exactly why i am making the switch to PC... can all of these mods/edits be found on moddingway? or are some directly from the forum?

sorry for all the questions
Old 09-26-2014, 10:25 AM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
?I couldn't find Shoreloser's though. Can you drop a link?

One other question: When these changes are made, will I be unable to patch the game via EA's servers? In other words, should I wait for the next patch before bothering with heavier modding?
Shoreloser:

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=190312

It's for FIFA 14, but I tweaked it to work in FIFA 13 (didn't work otherwise). Then I used my edited file for FIFA 15 and it works fine. So if you have problems, let me know.

These files (cl.ini) can be used in conjunction with any squad files, updates, etc. But if you use Fidel's database file (db) with it, you have to disable any squad save files you have in your docs folder.
Old 09-26-2014, 10:25 AM   #29
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi

Thanks, Yeats!
id like to know this as well please. thanks yeats!
Old 09-26-2014, 10:35 AM   #30
MVP

Quote:
sorry for all the questions
Yes you should be!

Just kidding. I think Fidel posts his mods on the Moddingway site as well. But his main thread, with direct links to all his mods, is on the Soccer Gaming site. If you follow along in his thread, it'll become clear which mods you'll need and which ones you don't. The bh files are for people who want to edit the game and database themselves. Whereas Fidel has all-inclusive mod packages for people who don't edit, but simply want to install his career mods and get on with playing career mode.

LOD is a graphics improvement mod, he usually has settings for low, medium high and ultra PCs. Also comes with a crowd removal mod for machines like mine, lol.

And cl.ini files don't interfere with patching via EA/Origin.
Old 09-26-2014, 10:45 AM   #31
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

Quote:
Yes you should be!

Just kidding. I think Fidel posts his mods on the Moddingway site as well. But his main thread, with direct links to all his mods, is on the Soccer Gaming site. If you follow along in his thread, it'll become clear which mods you'll need and which ones you don't. The bh files are for people who want to edit the game and database themselves. Whereas Fidel has all-inclusive mod packages for people who don't edit, but simply want to install his career mods and get on with playing career mode.

LOD is a graphics improvement mod, he usually has settings for low, medium high and ultra PCs. Also comes with a crowd removal mod for machines like mine, lol.

And cl.ini files don't interfere with patching via EA/Origin.
awesome this is great information thank you so much! i definitely dont believe i should even try and bother with editing just yet lol so i will stick with whatever mods i can just install for career. id love to do the graphic mods as well. from what i understand about my PC i am building i should be able to run it on high settings. (lets hope) i will keep a lookout for the cl.ini files, i dont want to mess the ability to download patch files or anything from origin just in case. im sure i will be able to kind of figure things out as i go. i appreciate all of your help.

p.s. my origin name is KermitDFrog44 if you would like to add me. least im pretty sure thats what it is lmao should be the same as my psn account name.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2014, 10:50 AM   #32
MVP

Quote:
i definitely dont believe i should even try and bother with editing just yet lol so i will stick with whatever mods i can just install for career.
The great thing is FIFA this year doesn't really need editing, it plays a very good sim game out of the box on pro difficulty. I edit because I've been doing it for so long I don't know how to stop, ha. You are welcome BTW.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »