Home

Fifa 15 Player Career Mode

This is a discussion on Fifa 15 Player Career Mode within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2014, 06:20 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Fifa 15 Player Career Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzo1504
Hey mate.

1) Are you using an already existing player or an actual created pro? If it's the pro it is quite hard to progress further at some point. As you said there are still accomplishments but if that's not what you want to do you can also purchase some boosts for your pro at the EA FCC Catalogue or whatever it's called. Not sure which EA Sports level you are but I, for example, can easily get a 5 OVR boost this way.

2) In a player career I believe there is no such thing as a certain contract length. Yes you are only able to switch teams via trade or loan, there sadly isn't a player free market. I'd love to start as a free agent but oh well.

1.Yes, a created pro. I've got to level 9 in the catalogue and bought all the boost and the overall is that pesky 78. I don't know what ea sports level is but I guess I'll find out since I really would like to play this mode. Sad that we don't progress like the cpu players with time and playing the game.

2. This is just flat out stupid. There is a reason Bosman fought for the rights of players
Old 10-01-2014, 06:53 AM   #10
Rookie

Does anyone know if it's possible to ask to re-negotiate your contract in this version?

I really enjoy creating a virtual pro and using it to help my team (Nottingham Forest) to success, but they're not very good at rewarding me. In FIFA 2014 I went on loan for a season, came back, helped Forest to promotion and, after a couple of seasons, the Premier League title, but they still only paid me £3,000 a week and I couldn't do anything about it.

My contract never seemed to expire and the only way I could ever earn more was to move clubs, which I didn't want to do. I was an overall of around 80 at the end as well.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:32 AM   #11
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

You can request a transfer/loan and most times the club will honor it and move you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 11:45 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Wish it was more popular all ppl play is that ultimate mode
never play FUT. I get fifa for manager mode. there is so much more ea could do with it but they dont really focus on it.
Old 10-02-2014, 12:16 AM   #13
Rookie

I have a bit of a question here. If I use a real player (hakan calhanoglu to be specific) for player career mode, is his growth based on his form and potential(84 based on certain websites) since there's no accomplishments? I have 2 manager modes going and don't feel like having a 3rd one specifically to make one player shine.
Old 11-02-2014, 03:52 PM   #14
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbers895
Hey guys Im like brand new to this franchise. I picked it up because I didn't want to waste my money on the crappy NHL EA put out but I still need a sports game to play. Last year I tried NBA 2k14 which was awesome, but basketball isn't really my thing.

My question is, whats the best settings for Fifa Player Career mode?

I'm from Canada, so I wanted to play on Toronto, but of course the league kind of sucks so eventually I'll be pretty over powered I would think.

Are you stuck in the league you choose, or can you move to a different league later? I'm really not familiar with how all these soccer leagues work, but I've noticed IRL players move leagues.

One last question, is there like an internationa tourney of some sort that happens every so many years?

Thanks guys!
i just wanted to let you know...I have been experiencing a bug with international play in career player mode....I have a player from the USA and whenever a tournament such as the South American Cup or the World Cup arrive...im told im on the team...but the game skips right through it like im not...and does not give me a chance to play the game or even be selected for individual games...I am not the only one...stupid EA...this is the 2nd player ive got to the World Cup with and haven't got to play. also...i picked up NHL 15...and I was highly disappointed..Player Career mode in both games are lackluster...EA needs to invest more time in it next year...make it worth buying for us who dont play FUT or HUT

Last edited by omfgdiefgtdie; 11-02-2014 at 03:54 PM. Reason: addition
Old 11-03-2014, 08:30 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfgdiefgtdie
i just wanted to let you know...I have been experiencing a bug with international play in career player mode....I have a player from the USA and whenever a tournament such as the South American Cup or the World Cup arrive...im told im on the team...but the game skips right through it like im not...and does not give me a chance to play the game or even be selected for individual games...I am not the only one...stupid EA...this is the 2nd player ive got to the World Cup with and haven't got to play. also...i picked up NHL 15...and I was highly disappointed..Player Career mode in both games are lackluster...EA needs to invest more time in it next year...make it worth buying for us who dont play FUT or HUT
Your player probably isn't good enough yet. You can get selected for the teams but you may not make the starting 11. For some reason they don't let you sit on the bench, I've never understood that. But if it's just skipping over the games then that's why.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2014, 08:00 PM   #16
Just started!

Icon4 Re: Fifa 15 Player Career Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb_mccaig
Your player probably isn't good enough yet. You can get selected for the teams but you may not make the starting 11. For some reason they don't let you sit on the bench, I've never understood that. But if it's just skipping over the games then that's why.

i thought this at first..i first noticed it in my fourth season...the world cup season...i was rated as an 87 at that point. Which would make me the highest rated player on the American team...the national games i was selected for...i was man of the match in just about all of them...i was selected for the team...if you make the squad....and arent selected for the game...u get the option to skip the game...and watch a quick summary of whats going on....when i said it skipped over it...it skipped over the whole tournament...so i thought...well maybe i didnt actually make the team...then i reached the South American Cup...same thing...i started a new career with a new player...built him up....missed the South American Cup the same way again...so i took to the EA forums...where i found several people with the same problem. when i had fifa 14...i was making the american national squad when id hit the low 80's or late 70's. on fifa 15...i got to the point where i was playing for B. Dortmund....and had turned down Bayern munich and REAL madrid..i was sold for lots of millions...usually thats a good indication of where ur player is at in career...not to mention i was on top of the team sheets. i currently rebought fifa for the xbox one...i guess ill see if i have the same problem....ps....the original world cup season...i was also the golden boot winner for Dortmund

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »