Home

Career mode teams

This is a discussion on Career mode teams within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2015, 11:19 PM   #1
Rookie

Bgrd1080's Arena

OVR: 1
Career mode teams

What career mode teams are you using outside of the EPL? Anyone try and obscure teams and find that it's a blast? Perhaps an unknown player with tremendous skill to carry the team.
I'm starting one tonight but not sure where to look. I was thinking the Portuguese league with a small team and see if they can break through the big 3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2015, 05:21 AM   #2
Rookie

stupu43's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Career mode teams

I never play in the EPL, (although i have moved Rangers into England to get them there, but i never go an English team)

In the past few fifa's, i have used, Villarreal, Real Vallodolid and Pescara.

i love being able to take a team from a lower division to the top division and test them against the best in the league.
Old 01-08-2015, 04:43 PM   #3
Pro

drj32's Arena

OVR: 8

I really enjoyed playing in league 2 with Doncaster and bringing them up to league 1, however I was loaned out and had to leave the lads for my BPL team.

I would love to stick with a league 2 team and take them to the top but is there a way to do it without creating a whole new character?

I'm a 76 now. Would hate to start over as a 65 again...
thanks,
Doc
Old 01-08-2015, 05:33 PM   #4
Rookie

BradyBunch88's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgrd1080
What career mode teams are you using outside of the EPL? Anyone try and obscure teams and find that it's a blast? Perhaps an unknown player with tremendous skill to carry the team.
I'm starting one tonight but not sure where to look. I was thinking the Portuguese league with a small team and see if they can break through the big 3.
1. Britt Assombalonga such a great striker, I manage Nott'm Forest and he's rated 87 OVR! The guy is rated 81 Potential but wow, what a striker!

2. Oliver Sorg at least in my career he's like Paul Scholes' regen. He makes long passes beautifully and accurately and can play pretty much anywhere!

3. Sam Byram / Michael Mancienne / Jamaal Lascelles. Byram is a good right back, I had him and he was like 70 OVR, I check again 2-3 seasons later he's 81 OVR. Mancienne another Forest product, whilst his overall reaches 78, his versatility is fantastic, can play all across the back four and even in midfield. Lascelles is a great defender and at 86 OVR for me.

If you want more check out FIFA Scouting Tips, they have a "lower league gems" series which is great to find unknown players!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »