Home

Hard Low Shots?

This is a discussion on Hard Low Shots? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2014, 01:42 AM   #1
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

OVR: 0
Hard Low Shots?

Has anybody seen them? I used to be able to pull them off last year.

Before you used to be able to double tap circle (PS4) with almost any amount of power or use a slight amount of power and you could slot it into the bottom hand corner.

This year they almost always use their instep instead of going through the ball with their laces. Has anyone else noticed this or been able to pull this off?

I'm not using manual controls, not sure if that matters

This video of Rakitic's goal is very similar to what I think should be easier to pull off in fifa

Edit: A little bump here for Fifa 16 demo, is it safe to say this still isn't in the game

I'm actually having a harder time doing it in this year's instillation

Last edited by talucchesi; 09-09-2015 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Fifa 16 Demo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 03:59 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Hard Low Shots?

Honestly, FIFA needs to be patched big time. Most of the goals I see, that are scored by human players, are the same. The near post glitch is huge, as well as finesse shots from the edge of the box and shots where the keeper is inexplicably out of position. Other types of shots seem to be rare because the keeper is OP for them. I would love to see a greater variety of goals, but at the moment it doesn't seem to be possible without there first being a massive keeper error.
Old 10-13-2014, 10:26 AM   #3
Rookie

Onlyfutbol86's Arena

On Xbox 1, I can still power up with shoot (b) and then tap it again to keep it on the ground.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:21 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by talucchesi
Has anybody seen them? I used to be able to pull them off last year.

Before you used to be able to double tap circle (PS4) with almost any amount of power or use a slight amount of power and you could slot it into the bottom hand corner.

This year they almost always use their instep instead of going through the ball with their laces. Has anyone else noticed this or been able to pull this off?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87PIWT7qPVY

This is the type of goal I'm talking about, maybe an even harder shot

I'm not using manual controls, not sure if that matters
I've probably only scored 1 or 2 power shot goals this year, which is how I scored the majority of my goals ever since I started playing FIFA. The only shot the seems to work for me in 15 is the finesse shot. A patch would be nice.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:34 AM   #5
Rookie

Onlyfutbol86's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashik
Honestly, FIFA needs to be patched big time. Most of the goals I see, that are scored by human players, are the same. The near post glitch is huge, as well as finesse shots from the edge of the box and shots where the keeper is inexplicably out of position. Other types of shots seem to be rare because the keeper is OP for them. I would love to see a greater variety of goals, but at the moment it doesn't seem to be possible without there first being a massive keeper error.
I wish I had the availability to record some of the gols I have had and post them. I have been getting groung crosses where players slide ahead and tap the ball in. I have had 30 yard rocket (from luis enrique of all people), I have had gols where I kick it at gk and it hits off his under arm and goes in, fk, chip shots off far post that crawl in....Its a bummer I cant figure out how to record and upload them.

I think it just comes with taking chances/impatience on gol. A lot of times I take a shot feeling rushed or that this isnt a great opportunity and the game rewards me hah.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 05:04 PM   #6
Just started!

shooting just gets weirder and weirder every year man...
Old 10-13-2014, 06:01 PM   #7
Rookie

good night!!!!!
Old 10-13-2014, 09:14 PM   #8
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlyfutbol86
On Xbox 1, I can still power up with shoot (b) and then tap it again to keep it on the ground.
Didn't know you could do this. Thanks. Been trying to keep my shots low since I always seem to kick it right ino the kicker when I'm close to him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »