Home

Can you still run over defenders with good teams and players after the patch?

This is a discussion on Can you still run over defenders with good teams and players after the patch? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2014, 10:55 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Can you still run over defenders with good teams and players after the patch?

Maybe I should clarify, I feel as though the user AI on the back line is pretty stupid when the cpu is making a run, even worst when your up against a user. But the cpu AI is always, for the most part, crowding the dribbler, they seem to be at the right place at the right time. I catch myself leaving my back line alone and just using the cdm or cm to help. Because once you switch to a CB it's game over cause they're always a delay in reaction. Even of you are trying to hit the same direction they were going to, the switch is not seamless, therefore you get a lot of ppl abusing kickoff runs or just running up the middle with your Messi, Ronaldo, etc.
Old 10-26-2014, 11:35 PM   #10
Banned

jfrost32's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Can you still run over defenders with good teams and players after the patch?

Just wait till youre 1v1 against Diego costa....that overpowered s.o.b
Old 10-27-2014, 02:07 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 13

I always play on legendary, for pre-patch, I have no problem defending AI, but I can run them over no problem with Di Maria and Valencia as I used Man Utd, I can get pass them almost 90% of the time, for post-patch, everything seems to be better, but I haven't played enough to conclude, so wonder if anyone who play enough can tell me or the rest of us if the problem is fixed???
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »