Home

Best Young Players

This is a discussion on Best Young Players within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2014, 11:03 AM   #1
Rookie

stupu43's Arena

OVR: 0
Best Young Players

Hi Guys,

Couldnt really find a thread relating to this so thought i'd just start one!

There are so many amazing young players out there that are in fifa this year, who are your favourites?

What i'm hoping for is a list that i can compile with peoples answers, that will contain the players position(s), club they play for, age, and how much they can be purchased for.

This can be any player, but there are obvious ones like Julian Draxler, etc, although it would be good to know how much some of you got him for?!

if people like the sound of this, post your players with the info as suggested and i'll compile it onto here!

Players;

Defence

Oliver Sorg, 24, RB, SC Freiburg, 71 OVR, £3m roughly

Midfield

Ryan Gauld, 18, CAM, Sporting Lisbon, 69 Rating (or 68, cant be 100%), got him for around £2million
Nathaniel Chalobah, 19, CM, Burnley/Chelsea, 68 OVR
Ben Swanson, ??, CDM, Columbus Crew, 61 OVR

Attacker

Britt Assombalonga, 22, ST, Nottingham Forest, 69 OVR, Value - £?
Timo Werner, ??, ST, ??, 70+ OVR, Value - £?

Last edited by stupu43; 12-23-2014 at 03:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2014, 03:54 PM   #2
Rookie

BradyBunch88's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Best Young Players

Not sure if there are similar threads out there? But I’ll throw down my recommendations.

Britt Assombalonga, 22, ST, Nott’m Forest, 69 OVR - He’s now 27 at Nott’m Forest (my club) and he’s rated 86 OVR!!! On Sofifa, he’s got a potential of 80 OVR, but he’s surpassed that. Easily the fastest player I’ve ever played with in a FIFA game, maybe Neymar was quicker. But he’s good.

Oliver Sorg, 24, RB, SC Freiburg, 71 OVR - Can’t remember how much I got him for, but check FIFAScoutingTips. I had him during my early years at Nott’m Forest, brilliant player, got to 80 OVR! Crazy when his potential is 74 OVR. Think of a Paul Scholes in the back four and that’s Oliver Sorg. His passing is fantastic! I used to love switching the play, lob pass from Sorg to my LW, his accuracy is great, he’s got great speed. Great player and can play more or less anywhere in the back four! I’d even try him as a CM and I think he’d play well.

Nathaniel Chalobah, 19, CM, Burnley, 68 OVR - He is currently 87 OVR on my Nott’m Forest team. Brilliant player, he’s England’s Paul Pogba. Just a great player.
Old 12-22-2014, 02:30 PM   #3
Rookie

Timo Werner. GET HIM NOW! He starts as a low 70, but hes really fast. Plays Outside mid or striker. He is a 93 overall for me now and im pretty sure he only cost me $7 million
Old 12-22-2014, 07:52 PM   #4
Rookie

BeastieBlake's Arena

Ben Swanson for Columbus Crew is actually really good to get for lower league teams. He starts at a 61 overall and has the potential of 83 i think it is. But in game I've gotten him as high to a 86. Great buy if u ask me very high Stamina and i think plays pretty well at CDM for being 5'6

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »