Home

FIFA 15 Title Update #4 Available Now, Details Included (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC)

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 Title Update #4 Available Now, Details Included (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC) within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2015, 12:24 AM   #73
MVP

Wavebird99's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: FIFA 15 Title Update #4 Available Now, Details Included (Xbox One, PlayStation 4,

EA has to address this. The patch is clearly broken for many players.
Old 03-13-2015, 01:15 AM   #74
Rookie

kylesedlacko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 15 Title Update #4 Available Now, Details Included (Xbox One, PlayStation 4,

This could be nit picky, but so be it. What in te world happened to the white tiempo boot with this update? The majority of defenders wore the in the Game I feel, and now they all wear what look like golf shoes. The option is still there in edit player, but when you select those boots it always looks like they're about to hop on to the links. I saw that EA updates the squads every Friday in this thread, is that true? If so I hope they fix this, doesn't even have to be the tiempos. Just some sort of real boot for the OCD people. Anywho, has anyone else noticed this? Don't feel like I could possibly start a new career until this is fixed. -_-
Old 03-13-2015, 11:43 AM   #75
Rookie

NikeBlitz's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlozano88
Yes this is the exact problem Im having... For more it been going on since the day I downloaded the rosters and it got to the point where I contacted an EA rep because all the forums are worried about the FUT changes and no one is focusing on this part of the issue.

Issues I have:
1) matchday squads will not activate
2) online matches aren't available because of an "online squad check error"
3) I am unable to download updates due to "Unable to retrieve your EA information" error
4) New teams (OCSC & NYCFC) aren't available after update

Things I have done:
1) Yes I am connected to the internet
2) Yes I am connected to xbox live
3) Yes I am logged into the EA servers
4) Yes I did reset rosters (does not work for actually playing as those teams)
5) Yes I did try to download latest roster from customize team menu
6) yes I did play partial games to get the auto update to kick in and turn matchday on
7) I did delete and re install all game components (did not work)
8) I cleared my Xbox One memory for FIFA 15 and had the Console re-sync with the game (did not work)
9) I have deleted certain files (setting and squads etc) that the FIFA rep told me to to try and redownload and it did not work.
10) I erased my profile from my Xbox One and redownloaded it to try and get FIFA to re-sync as well (did not work)

Conclusion:
Finally called EA Sports as a last resort and came to the conclusion that the issue is on their end 100% and there is nothing we can do if we are affected by these issues at the moment. For me , its the 3rd day in a row that this has been going on, but for others it might have different time frames. The FIFA Rep told me that EA has already fixed and patched everything for FUT (which seems to be the focus BOOO!) and that now they are working on the core aspects of the game. Was also told that all Playstation servers should be recieving the correct patch and online squads as of now and have no more problems but that EA is having problems distributing the patch (and matchday rosters, online squads, etc) to XBOX 360, XBOX ONE, and the PC version of the game. She said the problem with matchday and the online squads is all connected to FUT and the update system, so when FUT is online, everything else should just work. As a side note, I was one the phone with them at about noon today, and that she was unable to give me an ETA when system would be fixed. I was told to check in a day or two. THAT TELLS ME THAT THIS IS A VERY BIG ISSUE AND THEY ARE NOT CLOSE TO FIXING IT, and definitely not today.

Sorry guys, I want to play as bad as everyone else but that's what I have to go on and my trial and errors to try and get this darn game to work.

Same issue here. Any new word from EA ? It's friday so a roster update should roll on ...

EDIT: Came back to normal by itself.

Last edited by NikeBlitz; 03-13-2015 at 04:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2015, 09:02 PM   #76
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Placebo effect on game play
Old 03-15-2015, 09:46 PM   #77
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Placebo effect on game play
What do you mean bro???
Old 03-16-2015, 12:00 AM   #78
MVP

Wavebird99's Arena

Has anyone actually managed to swap out NYCFC for Chivas or something at the beginning of a CM? NYCFC and Orlando show up in Kick-Off for me now, but wont show up when I try to swap teams at the beginning of a CM.

My guess is that the CM allows you to pick from the "default" slate of teams, but then asks if you wanna update the rosters before you begin. Kind of a lame oversight, unless someone has found a way to pick them.
Old 03-16-2015, 12:32 AM   #79
Pro

zrohman's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavebird99
Has anyone actually managed to swap out NYCFC for Chivas or something at the beginning of a CM? NYCFC and Orlando show up in Kick-Off for me now, but wont show up when I try to swap teams at the beginning of a CM.

My guess is that the CM allows you to pick from the "default" slate of teams, but then asks if you wanna update the rosters before you begin. Kind of a lame oversight, unless someone has found a way to pick them.
I've swapped them in a few times with the updated rosters too.

I kept having the issues. Deleted all my squads, updated rosters, did everything I could. Finally I turned match day off in a quick game and it worked. Then when I went to swap them it worked.

Days later I updated rosters, by downloading latest squad update in the menu. I adjusted my squad in the menus and swapped teams successfully again with no issue.With the updated rosters
Old 03-16-2015, 01:34 AM   #80
MVP

Wavebird99's Arena

Hmm, maybe Ill just need download squads on the menu, and fiddle myself. Good to know its just me probably

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »