Home

FIFA 16 Wish List

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Wish List within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2015, 08:27 PM   #9
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: FIFA 16 Wish List

I'd love them to tweak the firing logic. I'd love it to be a little more random, but also logical. Owners do random things when theyre irate with your performance, but more reasonable when youre performing.

I've been fired three times in 15 - 3 separate careers, all premier league. Every single time the board was concerned and sent me 2-3 emails about my performance, and then I churn out 4-5 wins in a row EVERY single time, and they fire me. That is not actually realistic to do every single time. Brendan Rodgers is a prime example of a manager whose team was losing and doing far more poorly than expected, but recovered and his job is safe again.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:07 PM   #10
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

Honestly just a few game play tweaks such as AI defending (human and CPU), some new animations, better variety between how teams play and letting us fix the kits.

For kits, after 3 or 4 seasons I just get bored with the same ones, if we can't change the logos, at least let the colors change. But having sponsors in the game we could choose from would be AMAZING, kind of like the show has this year.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:48 PM   #11
Rookie

kylesedlacko's Arena

OVR: 0

I only play manager mode, so all of this will be about that.

1. The team specific commentary is a nice touch, but please...they need to tailor it towards future seasons so it still makes sense. I don't want to be three years down the road in a QPR career and still be hearing about how "it's bounce back time for Queens Park Rangers" or I don't want to win the BPL with Newcastle and have Martin Tyler tell me they haven't won a major trophy since the 60's.

2. Give me a third kit for every BPL team. Burnley a metallic silver kit is absolutely awesome. It's such a drag that isn't included. How hard can that be though? Like honestly.

3. Let me edit my manager. Madden let's me edit my coach, and Fifa is ten times the game Madden is.

4. I feel like they will already, but take face scans a step further. I love discovering a young player in my team with a real face. It's awesome. Like that Abeid dude from newcastle or Gnabry from Arsenal.

5. This may be biased, but so be it. I love Fulham....PUT CRAVEN COTTAGE IN THE GAME. We're not going back up next season, but I don't care. Craven Cottage is fairly historic and it deserves to be in the game. Also, keep this seasons BPL relegated teams grounds in the game even if their in the championship next season. It would be awesome if they had real grounds for the top two flights.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2015, 04:48 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

Another that just was driving me nuts as I went through the transfer period:

Please let me initiate loan discussions. I HATE the major pain it is to get a few players loaned out. Why can I not go out an offer a league 2 team a season loan for one of my 17 YO players? What league 2 team wouldn't want a 70 OVR striker for a season who is only 500/week?

Dealing with depth and building up young talent would be so much more manageable if I could actually get these guys out on loan without a major load/reload headache.

Timeetyo's NCAA 14 Relegation & Violations System: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-system.html
Old 04-04-2015, 10:12 AM   #13
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Transfer budgets that rollover from year to year.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
Old 04-04-2015, 01:34 PM   #14
Pro

Don't mess with anything that isn't gameplay oriented. Fix that, then can work on the other career and FUT stuff.

Fix the defending, slow the game down a little, more penalty for sprinting, etc
Old 04-04-2015, 07:14 PM   #15
Rookie

BeastieBlake's Arena

this is an cool idea that i think would be cool to implement into the game. Since USA are recruiting players who have a american origin, wouldn't it be cool to change a player's nationality! Like i would mess around and make Ronaldo indian LOL or maybe give the USA some good players who's national team isn't on the game. That is just a cool thought i had a couple days ago
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2015, 11:59 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Transfer budgets that rollover from year to year.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
Oh, yes - this is important. I hate it when I am trying to save up with a low level team and can't roll over money (to get a top tier YA scout, for example).

Timeetyo's NCAA 14 Relegation & Violations System: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-system.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »