Home

International Management Offers

This is a discussion on International Management Offers within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2015, 04:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
International Management Offers

So I'm deep into a managerial run at Arsenal, and my manager is of American descent. I was the U.S. manager for a year or two and won the world cup. I've been building up my youth system with American players and wanted to remain the manager. I forgot to sign the extension a few seasons ago and figured I'd just wait until they sent me an offer to be the country's manager again. A year goes by and I never got that offer, so I had a stint at Argentina and then purposely didn't extend that contract, hoping that I'd get an offer from the Americans. It's not like I've been a bad manager at Arsenal; I've turned them into a world power. So my question is, is there anything I can do to get an international management offer from the Americans, or will that offer never come because I failed to sign the extension?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2015, 06:48 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: International Management Offers

Not sure if this will work, but since you're an American Manager you can try the international manager offer from the catalog.

Last edited by Yuss; 05-19-2015 at 02:11 PM.
Old 05-18-2015, 11:22 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuss
Not sure if this will work, but since your an American Manager you can try the international manager offer from the catalog.
Worked like a charm! Thank you!
Old 05-19-2015, 12:31 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowBeefcake
Worked like a charm! Thank you!
What does that mean try through the catalog? Thank you!
Old 05-19-2015, 02:44 PM   #5
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
What does that mean try through the catalog? Thank you!
in the catalog under the "career" tab there should be an unlock for international management offer. this will give you a management offer from your country of origin (if your from america, USA will offer, Portugal if your from portugal) and you can redeem it using the fifa coins you have built up from playing. its only redeemable once so be aware of that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2015, 06:15 PM   #6
Rookie

BLB34's Arena

OVR: 5

On a related note, any pointers on what to expect in terms of offers for a 2nd year low-/mid-level manager? I'm managing Bristol City, currently in FL Championship (promoted from League 1). As of November, I have offers from Paraguay, Peru, and Venezuela. I'm stalling to see if anything better comes along but I don't want to miss out. Should I be jumping on one of these or continue to stall? I'm not expecting a high profile offer but was hoping for something in Europe.
Old 05-27-2015, 10:36 AM   #7
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLB34
On a related note, any pointers on what to expect in terms of offers for a 2nd year low-/mid-level manager? I'm managing Bristol City, currently in FL Championship (promoted from League 1). As of November, I have offers from Paraguay, Peru, and Venezuela. I'm stalling to see if anything better comes along but I don't want to miss out. Should I be jumping on one of these or continue to stall? I'm not expecting a high profile offer but was hoping for something in Europe.
I'd say it depends on how well you're doing there. It seems that a lot of job offers come if you're exceeding expectations. For example, when I was the manager of a team in the K-League, I was given the goal to finish mid-table and instead got a couple guys on loan that allowed my team to win the K-League. Since I exceeded expectations by so much, I had a lot of job offers coming in both to manage international teams and other club teams.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 05-27-2015, 11:13 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowBeefcake
So I'm deep into a managerial run at Arsenal, and my manager is of American descent. I was the U.S. manager for a year or two and won the world cup. I've been building up my youth system with American players and wanted to remain the manager. I forgot to sign the extension a few seasons ago and figured I'd just wait until they sent me an offer to be the country's manager again. A year goes by and I never got that offer, so I had a stint at Argentina and then purposely didn't extend that contract, hoping that I'd get an offer from the Americans. It's not like I've been a bad manager at Arsenal; I've turned them into a world power. So my question is, is there anything I can do to get an international management offer from the Americans, or will that offer never come because I failed to sign the extension?
Love how he said "turned them into a world power." Arsenal already is one of the best teams in the world.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »