Home

Year To Year FUT Coins

This is a discussion on Year To Year FUT Coins within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2015, 09:33 AM   #1
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Year To Year FUT Coins

So with this being my first year of FIFA, I have about 450,000 coins at the moment, and am essentially done w/ FUT. Do these coins just, disappear when I move to 16 in the fall, or do we get any sort of credit for them?

Sorry if this is a n00b question, I did search the forum; to no avail...

TIA as always!

Last edited by JHedges2; 05-20-2015 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Used the word essentially twice in a short post...OCD, lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2015, 11:22 AM   #2
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Year To Year FUT Coins

FUT coins do not roll over, but there's usually a carryover bonus from the previous year. For example, let's say you had 100k coins in FIFA 14 UT, that would equal something like a free Gold pack bonus when you first started up FIFA 15 UT. I believe overall team value is also a factor. It's not a precise measurement but you get the idea.

Last edited by Turbojugend; 05-20-2015 at 11:26 AM.
Old 05-20-2015, 04:05 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Like the other guy stated, you might get an extra gold pack or two to strt. Not much. Think of your coin as wasted now. Maybe you can trade with someone for another game's ultimate team.

I have a Ronaldo card, standard, and I am going to try finding out a way to trade that for an NHL UT player. I haven't touched my FUT in over a month and I feel like someone should be enjoying this Ronaldo I packed!
Old 05-20-2015, 04:08 PM   #4
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by juice2142
Like the other guy stated, you might get an extra gold pack or two to strt. Not much. Think of your coin as wasted now. Maybe you can trade with someone for another game's ultimate team.

I have a Ronaldo card, standard, and I am going to try finding out a way to trade that for an NHL UT player. I haven't touched my FUT in over a month and I feel like someone should be enjoying this Ronaldo I packed!
Yeah--being unable to edit the sliders on FUT really leaves a sour taste in my mouth, as the game gets ridiculous on higher levels. I'm in division 1, playing in the Prem. League (essentially) with a team of straight studs (Aguero, Hazard, Sanchez, etc.) and the CPU is dominating me every match. Blegh.
Old 05-29-2015, 09:05 PM   #5
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

What about FIFA points--do those cary over? I have 75 right now, which, is essentially worthless. I would def. use them in next year's game (and likely buy more--sigh), but I don't want to spend more $ on this mode now, seeing as how i am essentially done with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2015, 07:13 AM   #6
Like Father Like son

ROABS's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
What about FIFA points--do those cary over? I have 75 right now, which, is essentially worthless. I would def. use them in next year's game (and likely buy more--sigh), but I don't want to spend more $ on this mode now, seeing as how i am essentially done with it.
fifa points have carried over from year to year on fut.
Old 06-04-2015, 06:01 PM   #7
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4

I fell in love with fut last year. This year, not so much. There were too many preorder packs, untradeable reward packs, and the mobile app was neutered because of cheaters. Nothing carries over so no need to keep guys or coins, so go from there with your team.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:14 AM   #8
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherman24
I fell in love with fut last year. This year, not so much. There were too many preorder packs, untradeable reward packs, and the mobile app was neutered because of cheaters. Nothing carries over so no need to keep guys or coins, so go from there with your team.
Yeah the mobile app being neutered KILLED this mode for me. I only 'play' for about an hour or so each night, so not being able to relist my cards and such really just killed it for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »