Home

Found a glitch, not sure if it's been found already?!

This is a discussion on Found a glitch, not sure if it's been found already?! within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2015, 05:30 AM   #1
Rookie

stupu43's Arena

OVR: 0
Found a glitch, not sure if it's been found already?!

So, arrived home yesterday from my holiday, helped the missus tidy up the house then decided to play some fifa, as you do.

I had been checking the leagues and seen that Milan, a team that I have seen a few times on trips to Italy, finished 10th in the league! 10th?! AC Milan?! This isn’t right. So I decided to start a new career upon where I would totally re do the squad as much as I could in the first season.

So, to the glitch, I’m no a big fan of Stephen El Shawaaray, so in total Milan style, I offered him in a trade, with £0 for Memphis Depay and Iker Munian, simple enough.

Both clubs however accepted, both players accepted terms and on the same day their acceptances came through. I wasn’t sure who I wanted more, they both get really good and Depay is in the news a lot currently with his signing for Manure, and Munian I am a long-time fan of the Spaniard.

I accepted both players, I wasn’t sure what Fifa would actually do with this as the deals were exactly the same. I was astonished with the amazing results!! I ended up with BOTH Depay and Munian! Excellent! Although straight away I was wondering if a clone of el sha had went to one of the other clubs. After checking PSV and no seeing him there, but seeing him in the Bilbao squad, I now have around £80million worth of talent in my squad for free and one player. Amazing!

As I said, not sure if anyone else has noticed this before, but it’s a first for me! I don’t want to make a habit of it when I want 2 players haha, but it was a nice discovery!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »