Home

The Ultimate FIFA 16 Wishlist

This is a discussion on The Ultimate FIFA 16 Wishlist within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2015, 06:08 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Ultimate FIFA 16 Wishlist

Good point for the no womens teams... I hope they didnt waste too much time on that...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 07-24-2015, 11:57 AM   #58
Rookie

hunterdawgs10's Arena

I'd like to see a player move assistance slider. There's nothing worse than playing on world class or higher and not being able to react quickly enough with protect the ball button, leading to the loss of 85% of "50/50" balls.
Old 07-27-2015, 02:33 PM   #59
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I wish international got more attention in CM. More teams added in areas like CONCACAF, where if you took a job with US you could go through some type of Qualification and a gold cup type tourney. Even if it was just a hexagonal. Give us at least that EA.
Old 07-30-2015, 08:41 AM   #60
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Can anyone confirm FIFA will actually be at Gamescom next week? I don't know if they're always there or not?

I ask because I checked a lineup this morning and did NOT see FIFA listed--however, PES was...
Old 07-30-2015, 01:04 PM   #61
Rookie

HarlemYankee's Arena

Where to begin...

1-Career Mode needs to have a whole lot more immersion. It's hard to keep playing season after season and you can't so much as track stats or have any varied growth at all. Even when "A Financial Takeover" happens for a small club, they don't go out and spend any more money than they usually do. The Press Conferences do nothing, the "news stories" are the same formula all the time with the same words with different player names, show us the tables & stats from around the world, keep International & domestic stats (with individual records & career stats and leaders as well). Would it hurt to add a star when a team wins a championship? Or to update the badges on a Premier League team's numbers if they get promoted? At least try and act like you're upgrading Manager Mode. This is "Next-Gen". At least add some perks!!!

2-Show some love to the MLS please! Don't act like every team in MLS plays in front of high school crowds. Those crowds get rowdy. And please don't make it seem like adding a star is impossible. The MLS is clearly on the up, so help change the portrayal of the league to those around the world! I'm tired of playing with LA Galaxy and seeing such a drastic disparity in the player ratings of the DP's & non-DP's.

3-Scouting needs an overhaul. Youth Players, if they're good, turn into the same player every single time. Good ball control, good short passing, etc... In all my years playing this game, I have never once found someone fast. Who knew??? No young & fast players in the world!? Go figure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2015, 03:07 PM   #62
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Can anyone confirm FIFA will actually be at Gamescom next week? I don't know if they're always there or not?

I ask because I checked a lineup this morning and did NOT see FIFA listed--however, PES was...
FIFA has been there at least the past five years, and I think they traditionally reveal far more about specific modes during that time.
Old 07-31-2015, 01:38 AM   #63
Rookie

kakashi_ax's Arena

I wish they put more concacaf national teams, when I choose Mexico or USA in career mode is too boring because the qualify directly to the world cup.
Old 08-01-2015, 01:02 PM   #64
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

OVR: 2

Anyone know if we will be able to see our team's star rating and overall in manager mode?
  • Improved League Stats
  • Stats from EVERY league. I want to know how many goals a striker has scored before signing him.
  • Nerf the air through ball
  • More realistic transfer prices. Many players can be bought "on the cheap."
  • MORE TRANSFERS

I think that's it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »