Home

FIFA 16 Features and Official E3 Gameplay Trailer - PS4, Xbox One, PC

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Features and Official E3 Gameplay Trailer - PS4, Xbox One, PC within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2015, 05:51 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 Features and Official E3 Gameplay Trailer - PS4, Xbox One, PC

Okay, so these are the gameplay features.

I'm sort of in the same boat as Resurrection403, I want to see the improvements to Manager mode. The most important 'feature' I want to see is the ability to have an unlimited amount of years in this game mode. I realize it's farfetched, but 15 years is far too short. I really hope this can happen.
Old 06-17-2015, 08:19 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 2

If FIFA 16 has Coop manager mode is my deal breaker. Hope they do with improve Progression of Player, it can't be that u have to wait until 26 that a goalkeeper is improving. Youth squad player must be patched, too.
Old 06-18-2015, 09:36 PM   #59
Rookie

Play Beautifully...
Old 06-20-2015, 12:19 PM   #60
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

Will be purchasing to show support that they listened and included women in the game.

But why they listen yet don't really listen kills me. Us girl gamers want to play as women. By limiting even the offline use we still are an afterthought. The fact that if I want to put a female player in my offline career mode is not an option, is just crazy. So, there are women players that can basically be used in exhibition matches. I get it, no women can play on men's clubs irl but since I can edit Danny Rose and make him a pacey striker and put him on PSG and move them to the BPL for my offline CM, why not let me place Alex Morgan on a team? If I want to change the sim authenticity why not let me?

IDK maybe someday game producers will get that yes we love the sim aspect of sports games but allow us the freedom to choose. I remeber when in FIFA I could edit players age and Nationality. I get why that went away. But just do not understand why if the player model is in the game, why on earth, in offline play do I not get to choose if I use them.

As I stated elsewhere..

"As a female gamer I love this. Yet, as a female gamer I hate this.

So, I have to show support and buy the game. To then be frustrated that after I make offline tournaments and do that for a while it is back to CM and I can not use any of the women players.

Oh, I can edit Luke Shaw make him a pacey striker on Real Madrid and place them in the BPL. But put Alex Morgan on a low level club in Europe, I think not, because she is a girl.

IDK... I am going to buy the game but the limited use in offline modes is almost heartbreaking and I seriously am disapointed. Basically finally I get a female player model but since she is a girl I can't use her in any mode with longevity.

Never been so excited about something that also makes me want to cry."

Last edited by SpritePuck; 06-20-2015 at 07:28 PM.
Old 06-20-2015, 07:14 PM   #61
Pro

OVR: 6

The soccer blog made some good points, esp about Barca and Dortmund playing realistically. Fifa has the lead for me at this point as I've grown tired of the editing process that comes with purchasing PES. Nowadays I just want to plug and play

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2015, 07:35 PM   #62
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpritePuck
Will be purchasing to show support that they listened and included women in the game.

But why they listen yet don't really listen kills me. Us girl gamers want to play as women. By limiting even the offline use we still are an afterthought. The fact that if I want to put a female player in my offline career mode is not an option, is just crazy. So, there are women players that can basically be used in exhibition matches. I get it, no women can play on men's clubs irl but since I can edit Danny Rose and make him a pacey striker and put him on PSG and move them to the BPL for my offline CM, why not let me place Alex Morgan on a team? If I want to change the sim authenticity why not let me?

IDK maybe someday game producers will get that yes we love the sim aspect of sports games but allow us the freedom to choose. I remeber when in FIFA I could edit players age and Nationality. I get why that went away. But just do not understand why if the player model is in the game, why on earth, in offline play do I not get to choose if I use them.

As I stated elsewhere..

"As a female gamer I love this. Yet, as a female gamer I hate this.

So, I have to show support and buy the game. To then be frustrated that after I make offline tournaments and do that for a while it is back to CM and I can not use any of the women players.

Oh, I can edit Luke Shaw make him a pacey striker on Real Madrid and place them in the BPL. But put Alex Morgan on a low level club in Europe, I think not, because she is a girl.

IDK... I am going to buy the game but the limited use in offline modes is almost heartbreaking and I seriously am disapointed. Basically finally I get a female player model but since she is a girl I can't use her in any mode with longevity.

Never been so excited about something that also makes me want to cry."
I'm just thinking out loud here, but could it be the benefit and curse of having the FIFA license, in particular the women's national teams? My thinking is that EA may have to actually purchase rights for the NWSL before allowing certain customization to occur. Again, I have no idea and someone with more education on this should chime in, but that's just a thought to possibly consider.
Old 06-21-2015, 01:16 AM   #63
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I'm just thinking out loud here, but could it be the benefit and curse of having the FIFA license, in particular the women's national teams? My thinking is that EA may have to actually purchase rights for the NWSL before allowing certain customization to occur. Again, I have no idea and someone with more education on this should chime in, but that's just a thought to possibly consider.
Technically it all falls under FIFA but yes the individual leagues have licensing. I think that is part and maybe then only reason why they can not be used. But some of the women being modelled in the game are not in the NWSL. However, they all most likely play in an EA unlicensed league. So, I get that. But since there is obviously now women models, there is no reason I shouldnt be allowed to put a female in my offline career mode. I mean create some generic girl. Or a female be a pro.

I read this is not allowed cause the women play different (thus the rating system is dif) and it is not realistic sim like. I challenge that with that I can make an existing guy superhuman maxing his ratings and move clubs from league to league. So, in offline modes it seems I should choose the level of realism.

I am happy for the efforts and don't wanna sound whinny. But we as girls wanted females in the game to play as them. The issue I have is they really didn't give us any long playing mode where we can be girls. It almost feels gimmicky. I support women's football and am a huge Alex Morgan fan and would buy it for that reason alone. Just, idk they claim they did it cause of requests for women in the game but then almost tease those of us who play FIFA a lot by not making them usable in any mode with longevity.

If the issue is a girl being in the BPL is not realistic.... Well the big mode is FUT which is not realistic at all. I personally do not care if women are in FUT I just want to be a female in offline CM. Like if it is not realistic who cares people trade for Messi all the time... My point is it is for fun and I really wish they woulda found a way to give me playable women in a long lasting mode.

All that said I love what they did and do understand there may be huge difficulties or reasons why it is the way it is. I am stoked and excited for Sep. Just wish it was like their NHL game where I actually could play as a girl in CM or Be A Pro. Again, offline only would even be huge for me.

A must have game, just could have been the best game ever for a girl sports gamer.

- edit -

I was wrong. After playing the demo USA vs Germany maybe a hundred games... I am so glad they kept it all seperate. The women's side is brilliant. Represents the game great and is simply fun to play.

Being a girl gamer I tip my cap to EA Sports for the effort and love they gave the women's game. It is amazing and so life like. They did not simply give us women players playing men's style FIFA football. They gave us the women's game. I could not be happier or more impressed and I have only played the demo.

Last edited by SpritePuck; 09-10-2015 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Because I was wrong...
Old 06-21-2015, 10:55 AM   #64
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Never thought about like that (women's BAP) but def agree.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »