Home

FIFA 16 - What Teams Will You Use In Career Mode?

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 - What Teams Will You Use In Career Mode? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2015, 01:44 PM   #9
Rookie

Finn's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 16 - What Teams Will You Use In Career Mode?

Norwich glad to have Carrow Road in this year.
Old 08-25-2015, 04:51 PM   #10
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Chelsea... will have first transfer window locked\closed.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:12 PM   #11
Rookie

Resurrection403's Arena

OVR: 0

Leaning towards Bundesliga this year. Lots of options there, maybe even Dusseldorf or perhaps Frankfurt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2015, 05:55 PM   #12
Rookie

Portsmouth, I'm a sucker for Stadiums. Got bored of playing in generic stadiums for home matches so I traded (put) all Newcastle players in York City and all of York's in Newcastle. Put some house rules since Newcastle still had 10+ million to spend. It was fun but after a while I couldn't contain myself from buying young stars with that budget ha. That and the road to the BPL is always interesting. I'm just hoping they fixed that scheduling bug where you play games in back to back days or 3 in 5 days. 2 in 3 etc.

Also one with Barça and the Brazil national team. Always start one with them and use that one catalogue item to pick the national team. Although I'm up in the air if I want to go Brazil, specially if no Brazilian league is added. Might go Argentina or Dutch. Don't think Colombia or Chile will have proper unis, but if they do I'm in with either of those. As for Barça, I go crazy the first couple years, bring in a max of 6 players and then I never buy until I'm 5-7 years into the career mode.

This has nothing to do with the teams, but last year my youth players would have random names instead of the names of those countries. Would have a bunch of different Spanish players with Dutch, German, Asian or American names and none with Spanish names. Hoping that gets fixed, as a house rule 65-75% of the players will be from the youth system in my Portsmouth one.
Old 08-25-2015, 06:05 PM   #13
Rookie

SanjivG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by guayo10
This has nothing to do with the teams, but last year my youth players would have random names instead of the names of those countries. Would have a bunch of different Spanish players with Dutch, German, Asian or American names and none with Spanish names. Hoping that gets fixed, as a house rule 65-75% of the players will be from the youth system in my Portsmouth one.
This bit was fixed late on in FIFA 15, my current Portsmouth CM has correct names.

I'll probably do one with Manchester City and then one with Portsmouth (hopefully I'll be able to avoid buying the same players as the Portsmouth squad I've taken to the top tier this year.
Old 08-25-2015, 06:12 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanjivG
This bit was fixed late on in FIFA 15, my current Portsmouth CM has correct names.

I'll probably do one with Manchester City and then one with Portsmouth (hopefully I'll be able to avoid buying the same players as the Portsmouth squad I've taken to the top tier this year.

I quit playing CM pretty quickly this cycle due to that bug ha. Did start one with Boca back in June but didn't look into the youth bug since I thought it was still there. If this is good to go for 16 then I'd have to look into making some more free time ha.

I have the same problem when I start two, I tend to buy the same players for both teams. That's why I'm going Portsmouth 1st and buying sort of realistic players. Then Barça after a couple weeks, once the Champions League gets rolling in October/November and go crazy with players that may be off of the radar now and just burst onto the scene in the upcoming months.
Old 08-25-2015, 06:49 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneBlitz
So, I have decided to go with Sheffield Wednesday. I want to take a team from tier 2 all the way to the priemier league and win it all. Hopefully, I can get the requisite amount of games in.

What teams will you use?
I always do a Sheffield Wednesday. Like their new kits too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2015, 07:23 PM   #16
Rookie

Goose26's Arena

OVR: 3

I'll be using Spurs again and hoping Harry Kane got some love! Once I've won the PL, I'll be going with Ajax and winning the Champion's Cup!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »