Home

Gameplay Assistance Settings

This is a discussion on Gameplay Assistance Settings within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2015, 11:23 AM   #17
Pro

stevostl's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Gameplay Assistance Settings

there is nothing to be ashamed about to play with assisted controls in this game.. especially if you plan on playing online. If you play online and want to be competitive it's highly recommend to anyone to use Assisted controls. the best FIFA players in the world ALL use assisted controls. The only thing they will use semi or manual on is the lob pass set to manual and cross set to semi.. that's it

it just depends how you want to play the game... and the sliders.. camera angle, and difficulty all play in a part.

for example when people create slider sets.. all things are involved.. including controller settings.. button config... camera angle even.

sometimes people expect a slider set someone else designed to play exactly how it does for them but trust me... controller setup and camera angle actually make a difference of how looks and feel and plays to you.

I was playing with assisted controls last night and I was having fun with it still and even with game speed set at default for the women's game and I surprised I couldn't even beat Germany like that but yet when I used full manual and played on World Class slow game speed was able to win sometimes.. lol

Last edited by stevostl; 09-11-2015 at 11:29 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »