Home

FIFA 16 Demo Impressions

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Demo Impressions within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2015, 02:00 AM   #49
Rookie

NightRaven3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 Demo Impressions

The big question is about the handballs, are they actually going to keep them in the game this year or are we going to have to deal with the whole lobbed through ball being knocked down by the defenders arm again.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:27 AM   #50
Rookie

I agree with you. it should be different.
Old 09-14-2015, 06:30 AM   #51
Rookie

Great game. Really enjoyable. Look really same as 15, but in good way. Fixed all bad things. Playing on xbox one.
Game is slower even on normal (what i really like cause its more realistic). Played just first game (when entering game) against CPU, and i must say that Ai is not bad. All other games played player vs player.
Gameplay is really good, and what me and my brother like you must be patient and making chances. Defense is nice, also i didnt play more than 15 games, but seems that finally there is midfield. Game is realistic, we played Gladbach vs Dortmund, had chances, midfield clashes, and whole game 0-0 till 86' when he made mistake on left wing, my player run into center and score with longshot, which look very realistic same as watching tight game. Ball physic is fantastic for now same as pass and crossing. Shooting is random, scored many random goals (not too many same goals). Goalkeepers had some really woried mistakes, but overall they are good also. Didnt notice too many 90' goals. In about 15 matches 1 goal. For me that is great.
Graphics looks fantastic. Last year day was great, and now with that, night is really FANTASTIC, and finally looks like night. Lighting is superb, there are some player model improvements, but still that is really bad thing in game. Goalnet is little different and look much better that 15, and i thinh even phyisc is improved a little.
Really cant wait for full, hope that they wont touch too much in full game.

Bundesliga logo and music/sound give really great atmosphere, very very like watching bundesliga on eurosport
I just cant imagine how it could like with all bundesliga stadiums.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 09:53 AM   #52
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmendenhall_9
Yeah that might help, but I have never got that kind of crisp passing out of fifa. I might just suck though, haha.

p.s. I know they wanted the goal but that was just beautiful passing not necessarily all out attack. Looks like they had 3 guys in the final 3rd, maybe 4.
I do not think you suck. It seems one really has to find the right tactic, instruction, formation combo to get results like that goal. My hope and maybe I am wrong is that it is partially related to 4 min halves. Because at times I get wonderful goals like that. But not every game. With the four minutes sometimes I go a hlaf without a shot on goal.

We will see in a week... Overall though I am really impressed with the game.
Old 09-14-2015, 10:35 AM   #53
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
On the subject of controls, the L1 (I think) was used to stop the ball and face the goal in 15, but doesn't seem to work the same in 16. Has the button been changed or has the EFFECT changed?
Seems like they nerfed the ball stop a bit, which was probably a good thing since I found it a bit OP'd last year. I have found that the skilled players are able to stop more quickly, which is appropriate in my opinion.
Old 09-14-2015, 11:02 AM   #54
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Seems like they nerfed the ball stop a bit, which was probably a good thing since I found it a bit OP'd last year. I have found that the skilled players are able to stop more quickly, which is appropriate in my opinion.
I used it a lot, so it is a HUGE change for me. I really feel it when I get in the box. Gonna be a big adjustment.
#WeAreND
Old 09-15-2015, 10:58 AM   #55
Rookie

Nieb498's Arena

I've played about a dozen games and the real stand out to me is the improved attacking intellegence by the ai teammates. Playing this morning with BVB, cut into the box from the left with Reus, threw a cross from the edge of the box right in front of the touch line with the hope of Ramos heading home from the far post, and much to my surprise Gundögan on the near post, controlled by ai, turns the damn ball in with his head! I've played FIFA since 10 and I've never had an ai teammate even show the slightest intrest in scoring or making good runs. Looked at the replay and saw Gundögan on the near post, Ramos in the far post, and Kagawa at the top of the box with Miki standing just out a far of the box. Outstanding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »