Home

FIFA 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2015, 11:00 AM   #65
Like Father Like son

ROABS's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: FIFA 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by acarrero
Special request. I will be grateful if anyone can look into this real quick. I will only buy this game if my friend Hector Ramos made it. He plays for a team called Al Qadisiyah of the Saudi league. Can ayone confirm if he's in the game and what his rating is? Thanks! I have ps4 - access hub of EA onlt available for xbox rifght?

yes i saw him in game. hes a striker for them it showed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 11:03 AM   #66
Pro

Josam27o7's Arena

OVR: 3

Hate to break it to you guys. They definitely sped up all aspects of the game. The players feel less weighty, pass speeds have been increased, sprint speeds have been increased (feels like arcade football on the SLOW setting). I would rather play the demo than this sped up piece of garbage. I am OFFICIALLY DONE WITH FIFA 16. I am sick of this game before completing 1 hour of the EA Access. And yet I played the demo for hours upon hours.

Last edited by Josam27o7; 09-17-2015 at 11:10 AM.
Old 09-17-2015, 11:09 AM   #67
mfp
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
What's the auto-finesse shooting issue you're referring to? Too accurate? Not enough power?

Just trying to understand.
In the demo, when you'd tap the shoot button for a quick snap shot from short to medium range (I don't think it happened long range, but not sure), instead of a shot with the laces you'd get the finesse shot animation - basically you'd be getting an R1 shot without holding down R1.

I've read some people speculating that it only happens with weak foot shooting and it's a new feature to better replicate preferred foot, but regardless it's the main reason people are saying shooting felt a little off in the demo code.

So I'm curious if it's the same in the final code.
Old 09-17-2015, 11:20 AM   #68
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
This was how my first goal in Fifa 16 went down...

During postgame highlights, it shows that actually the ball didn't cross the goal line. By the way is the goal line technology implemented in fifa 16?
Old 09-17-2015, 11:22 AM   #69
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0

What I don't understand is on the Beta semi-pro cpu would get 3-4 shots on you. Pro played real balanced and seemed like a slightly less aggressive/cheaty/boosty FIFA 15 World Class mode.

So it was perfect.

The demo was close to the beta in terms of CPU skill levels but not as "good" of a challenge as the beta.

The full game is back to what appears to be FIFA 15 style difficulty. On pro the cpu is getting 1 or 2 shots on me at most. Semi-pro zero.

Why are they messing with the difficulty like this? Particularly regressing back to FIFA 15 AI.
Old 09-17-2015, 11:26 AM   #70
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
During postgame highlights, it shows that actually the ball didn't cross the goal line. By the way is the goal line technology implemented in fifa 16?
I agree. I don't think it went in. I should have gone into replay mode and examined it.

No GLT for that goal. I think it only happened in the Prem for FIFA 15. Might be the same way for 16.
Old 09-17-2015, 11:26 AM   #71
Pro

Josam27o7's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
What I don't understand is on the Beta semi-pro cpu would get 3-4 shots on you. Pro played real balanced and seemed like a slightly less aggressive/cheaty/boosty FIFA 15 World Class mode.

So it was perfect.

The demo was close to the beta in terms of CPU skill levels but not as "good" of a challenge as the beta.

The full game is back to what appears to be FIFA 15 style difficulty. On pro the cpu is getting 1 or 2 shots on me at most. Semi-pro zero.

Why are they messing with the difficulty like this? Particularly regressing back to FIFA 15 AI.

Completely agree. The AI also feels much dumber in the retail version. Much easier to play against on World Class. Demo is much better.

Basically, EA has made all aspects of this game worse.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 11:34 AM   #72
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

I am amused, for lack of a better word--at the (extreme) varying of opinions with regard to how 16 is playing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »