Home

Lack Of Transfers Again!

This is a discussion on Lack Of Transfers Again! within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2015, 08:51 PM   #17
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Lack Of Transfers Again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
Man, I feel your pain, but in all honesty, if you're not talking about FUT, they don't respond to you. I tweeted them CONSTANTLY last year about the winter gear bug. Not once did I get any sort of reply at all. Reading their posts, they only answer questions about FUT coins and stuff. It's really frustrating. Wish some of our OS guys could get jobs there like some did with NBA 2K. They've really helped us.
I applied a year ago to EA Canada just for the heck of it they don't want me lol.
Old 09-22-2015, 09:17 PM   #18
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I applied a year ago to EA Canada just for the heck of it they don't want me lol.
That sucks. I know you woulda taken care of us!
#WeAreND
Old 09-23-2015, 09:45 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

It's rather obvious that they would really only focus on FUT after the initial game is released. Once people have purchased the game, this is really their main revenue stream. Hopefully it's something that can work on for future games but after the game is released, I'm not overly worried about them focusing mainly on FUT. It's just business.
Old 09-23-2015, 10:34 AM   #20
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriolesmagic
It's rather obvious that they would really only focus on FUT after the initial game is released. Once people have purchased the game, this is really their main revenue stream. Hopefully it's something that can work on for future games but after the game is released, I'm not overly worried about them focusing mainly on FUT. It's just business.
Yeah, but they could at least wait a LITTLE while before starting in with that. I looked at their tweets last night, ON RELEASE DAY, and that's already all that they are talking about. It's sickening. Manager Mode doesn't bring in that extra cash, so they couldn't care less about us.
#WeAreND
Old 09-23-2015, 10:56 AM   #21
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
Yeah, but they could at least wait a LITTLE while before starting in with that. I looked at their tweets last night, ON RELEASE DAY, and that's already all that they are talking about. It's sickening. Manager Mode doesn't bring in that extra cash, so they couldn't care less about us.
They are seriously only talking about Ultimate Team on Twitter? This is so sad. I'm guessing career mode folk are a lost cause to them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 11:16 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
They are seriously only talking about Ultimate Team on Twitter? This is so sad. I'm guessing career mode folk are a lost cause to them.
I hate all the UT stuff across all sport games. I get that this can bring them more revenue so from a business standpoint it makes sense. But it always seems to divert attention and resources from the career/franchise mode. Obviously I don't know the structure of their dev team/cycles, but I am only play career modes in all sport games and usually feel underwhelmed. NBA2k16 seems like they devoted alot of time on career mode and I am very excited for Friday!
Old 09-23-2015, 11:58 AM   #23
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Yep. They didn't waste any time. I've never seen one tweet about career mode from them. Not one.
#WeAreND
Old 09-23-2015, 12:24 PM   #24
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Speaking of the FUT drivel, I am also getting sick and tired of the in game news flash in the upper right hand corner begging me to play FUT. Piss off EA. I'll play if it want to. Stop asking me every 10 minutes! "hey check out fut the greatets fifa mode ever!" "Have you played FUT yet?" Piss off!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »