Home

FIFA 16 Available Today, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Available Today, Post Your Impressions within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2015, 01:23 PM   #41
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 Available Today, Post Your Impressions

This game is flat out the best sports game I have ever played. I Would never give a game a 10 but this is a solid 9-9.5 and No previous sports game would I rank over an 8.

If they had done a little more with MM it would be a 10. Just my opinion but it is sim like. It is fun and it looks good. Finally in FIFA teams play different... Finally you can rely on your teammates to defend. When I loose I do not feel cheated.

Just a great game... Could not be happier! Finally a video game worth $60. I would have paid more.

I loved the demo and still the game has surpassed my expectations.

Anyone who reviewed it as stale is not a fan of sim sports gaming. I have only played offline and am a sim style gamer. Usually PES is my fave football game but not this year. FIFA 16 is simply the best sports game I have ever played.

I own every copy of The Show since it came out on PS3 (my fave sports series) and I would trade them all in for this game if That was the only way I could get it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2015, 02:10 PM   #42
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

So the winter gear bug is gone. However, now, if you edit a player he wears his winter gear in all seasons, so it negates the weather/season contextual application. Better than before I guess? We just need a "winter/cold" only option in the edit player menu.
Old 09-22-2015, 02:11 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpritePuck
In fifteen women's matches and twenty men's I have yet to have them pass the ball around inside the box. Maybe a one pass to a shot.

They shoot early and often! From anywhere and everywhere. This does change depending who you play. But you see long crosses from mid field flying in for forwards. You see players shoot from wide and for me a lot of out side the box shots. I tend to drop back to prevent someone getting behind me and they shoot from outside a lot!

In my opinion the shooting issue from the demo is also gone. I have not seen finesse shots unless I used the R1.

Literally the best football game ever made. I love PES and am not a FIFA fangirl. This game is purely wonderful. Not perfect... but very good football.
Hallelujah! I can't wait to get home and play it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2015, 02:12 PM   #44
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

Just picked up my copy and am absolutely about to bust at the seams with eagerness to play with Arsenal.

Unfortunately, I still have about 4 more hours

Last edited by JHedges2; 09-22-2015 at 02:15 PM.
Old 09-22-2015, 02:34 PM   #45
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Just picked up my copy and am absolutely about to bust at the seams with eagerness to play with Arsenal.

Unfortunately, I still have about 4 more hours
Enjoy!

This may sound strange but even though I'm an Arsenal fan, I just never enjoy playing as them lol. I get a few matches in with them and just go NOPE can't enjoy myself. I don't think I have enjoyed playing with them ever since van Persie left and I miss the PES days of playing with Henry, Bergkamp, Pires, Viera, etc. Ha I am just spoiled a little and holding on to some nostalgia.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2015, 02:37 PM   #46
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
So the winter gear bug is gone. However, now, if you edit a player he wears his winter gear in all seasons, so it negates the weather/season contextual application. Better than before I guess? We just need a "winter/cold" only option in the edit player menu.
I can deal with this if I can at least edit prior to a match. As long as they are not wearing gloves in the non-winter season.
Old 09-22-2015, 02:38 PM   #47
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24

Still at work so haven't had a chance to play yet. Sorry if this has been asked before, but have they addressed player stamina this time around? Do players actually tire out?
Old 09-22-2015, 02:39 PM   #48
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Enjoy!

This may sound strange but even though I'm an Arsenal fan, I just never enjoy playing as them lol. I get a few matches in with them and just go NOPE can't enjoy myself. I don't think I have enjoyed playing with them ever since van Persie left and I miss the PES days of playing with Henry, Bergkamp, Pires, Viera, etc. Ha I am just spoiled a little and holding on to some nostalgia.

Only been a fan (of the sport in general!!) for about 15 months (post 14 WC).

I chose to attach myself to Arsenal simply because of their "cool name and logo".

I have since become obsessed with football--and that is somewhat of an understatement; lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »