Home

Projected Starting XI??

This is a discussion on Projected Starting XI?? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2015, 08:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Projected Starting XI??

Perhaps someone can answer this question. I noticed when reading the preview article of my next match that at the bottom there is a Projected Starting XI for both teams. The opponents is usually spot on though mine never seems to reflect what my actual current starting XI is. I know I don't have to follow it as in last years FIFA15 I never did, but I was wondering if this had some kind of bearing on who I should start? Is it a rotational help make sure you give some guys time on the pitch? Is it because some guys have a history of playing better against that opponent? Is it helping me with match ups based off the opponents starting XI? When I see this projected starting XI it usually has my backup goal in and some of my bigger stars out.

I was just wondering if anyone has seen a correlation effect to playing what the projected lineup is as opposed to me just stick with my current unit?

Thanks

Last edited by Skyflame21; 11-08-2015 at 09:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2015, 09:34 AM   #2
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Projected Starting XI??

I havent thought to check for any correlations but I also noticed that in the news articles it willl always say that a player for the opposing team didnt make his debut and the fans were disappointed even though ue definitely started and played in the match.

Also inaccurate redcard suspensions. So I dont know how kuch effort and thought goes into those articles anymore. Seem like theyve been the same copy and pasted code for years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »