Home

FIFA 16 Title Update #4 Available For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Details Included

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Title Update #4 Available For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Details Included within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2015, 10:03 AM   #41
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: FIFA 16 Title Update #4 Available For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Details Include

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
And? They're promoting their most played mode. Madden does the same thing and look at the things they added to Connected Franchise compared to Ultimate Team. I didn't know someone from the social media department has so much say in what's important in making FIFA.
The Devs for Madden have already mentioned that they are disappointed at the current state of CFM, which tells me that they are looking to vastly improve this mode next year. Why can't we get anything like that from the FIFA devs?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2015, 11:03 AM   #42
Rookie

ImmortalMindz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 Title Update #4 Available For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Details Include

The FIFA devs used to be pretty good about communicating with the community, but since about the last six years, they give us nothing really. Especially us single player guys.
Old 12-03-2015, 11:23 AM   #43
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bri_10_
C'mon guys..... Am I the only one who thinks that Premier League Winter Ball is absolute train wreck????
I hadn't noticed but I'll check it out tonight. That bad huh?
Old 12-03-2015, 12:29 PM   #44
Trequartista

10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
You're totally missing the point, but whatever. I'm not gonna change your mind and you're not going to change mine. Keep enjoying your Pokemon football and I'll just try and put up with another lackluster effort for us "offline Manager Mode guys."
Not to sound mean (or stupid) but what exactly is your point? And what is anyone trying to convince anyone about? Nobody owes you any type of justification or reasoning behind why we play fut just as you don't owe us the same as to why you play offline only. The difference is I don't see many (if any at all on here) people throwing out anything similar to the Pokemon garbage about offline players. If it makes you feel better to think the mode you like is better and the one that the most people play is stupid so be it but it adds nothing to any type of discussion. I don't understand the anger with people who play fut, though I do get the anger with them consistently putting out a bare bones career mode. Keep fighting the good fight though.
Old 12-03-2015, 12:40 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
I hadn't noticed but I'll check it out tonight. That bad huh?
Oh absolutely. It vaguely resembles the actual ball used. And during night matches there is nothing "high-vis" about! Looks dark and dull.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2015, 01:40 PM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10
Not to sound mean (or stupid) but what exactly is your point? And what is anyone trying to convince anyone about? Nobody owes you any type of justification or reasoning behind why we play fut just as you don't owe us the same as to why you play offline only. The difference is I don't see many (if any at all on here) people throwing out anything similar to the Pokemon garbage about offline players. If it makes you feel better to think the mode you like is better and the one that the most people play is stupid so be it but it adds nothing to any type of discussion. I don't understand the anger with people who play fut, though I do get the anger with them consistently putting out a bare bones career mode. Keep fighting the good fight though.
I think they owe us an explanation about lying to us about there being no more scripted transfers in Career mode.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk
Old 12-03-2015, 01:48 PM   #47
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtan
I think they owe us an explanation about lying to us about there being no more scripted transfers in Career mode.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk
Yup! Saying that we will see transfers that would be more in line to real life. All I see are off the wall transfers, the majority of teams not transferring or loaning at all, etc. It's a complete mess.
Old 12-03-2015, 02:08 PM   #48
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Got in a couple of games last night. It kinda feels like the player movement is a little better. Doesn't feel so wonky. The thru passes felt better, too. I wasn't constantly passing the ball out of bounds.
#WeAreND

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »